Update 1.11 - Feedback and Discussion thread

NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
Let's discuss the latest update here!

Read here about what's new: http://forums.nextgames.com/compasspoint/discussion/3806
00_hooligan

Comments

• BluerabieBluerabie Member Posts: 15
    edited February 2016
    Um... REPLAY is gone?
    Edit: only from a successful defense, apparently....
  • BluerabieBluerabie Member Posts: 15
    Also kind of a bummer. Jakob Ammann was a historical figure worth tribute...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Ammann

As was mr. Spencer : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_B._Spencer
    lurch
  • NickyPriceNickyPrice Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2016
    This is the worst update yet.
    My 13 cowbells card got degraded to half the value.
    Again you want more steel for merging.
    You spend your time on new names for the card and colors. Ummm.
    Did you stop the shifting posses during the event. No.
    I'm not convinced you are doing this game any good with this update.
    It would be nice if honor and pride was a part of your development.
    Sad to see.
    Nicky Price
    True Grit
    Ninnyd
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    @Bluerabie The replays of attacks before the update are not visible. After each update the previous replays will be removed.
    Bluerabie
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Reducing the cow card from 2 hours to 1 is ridiculous. Especially for those of us who saved them up.+
    lurch
  • VesperVesper Member Posts: 1
    I get changing the cowbell cards because before it made no sense to upgrade due to loss. Though right now it really still doesn't when the cards equal the same amount of time... Just saves space in your deck but costs you to do so.

I'm just having troubles with:

- This update says there's a legendary ranger correct? I can't see or upgrade/merge to one...

- achievements: well it has annoying notifications saying I've gotten new ones, but when I go into them there's nothing to click on new and completed.

- cost: as ever, upgrades to buildings are so expensive that with no way to safeguard resources even for a temporary amount of time, it's pretty near impossible to continue to grow. Taking the fun out of the game and leading to my considering deleting it :(
    @NickyPrice and @Wingman300 , thank y'all for the comments. Sure now it makes more sense to merge those cards for higher ones. And now y'all can merge them more easily! We understand that this might be frustrating, especially if y'all have them saved up.

@Vesper Y'all need to upgrade your Saloon! There is one extra Saloon level! Concerning the achievements, can y'all remember what number was the notification tab showing and has this happened multiple times or only once? Thank y'all for the feedback. We are constantly working on improving the game and all comments are important to us. Remember to attack those other buckaroos showing on your map and collect all the possible resource cards to get more resources.
    Wingman300
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    You gain by merging cow cards. 3 x 15 minutes gives an hour cool down. Plus saves camp space

I think they are doing good with the upgrades.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is this posse hoping is still allowed. They asked for time to work it out. I just hope you guys are actually looking into it and not just giving no importance.

If and when you do fix it 3mil is more realistic for a goal. 3.5 mil only attainable by using feeder team or having no life lol
    Vesper scroll down the achievement to see your rewards. They aren't always at the top.
  • NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
    edited February 2016
    Gotta agree with Nickprice, worse update,
    Sure you got the cow cards wrong, (really was'nt thought thru)
    Was hoping you'd fix few of the big things to, like healer( shaman )
    Again doesn't even matter if his following,( as you know he follows to far behind,and doesn't really heal, I was on a cow run, and healer heal'd the Enemy rapidly , and my men died shamelessly,( or they walk off behind a cow pen and towers always kill them, due to them lagging way behind)
    Then there's the flags, I start with ten, might as well be five, half the time my wranglers do there own thing. Why this need addressing ( skill,) it takes the skill outta my finger, I aim to place my men in the right place with as little effort and using little flags as possible, it's what I liked when I first started playing,( it now feels like I place a flag, the men run to the outta ring not the centre,)
    Now all cards (tinkering) doubling our cards up, I understand the need to adjust some cards, but it feels you adjusting so badly ( it feels like you're doing it because new higher cards are gonna come) higher then The legend.
    Wingman300
    edited February 2016
    The last pic, both healers, died, RIP bill & Ben, you couldn't heal, but you made the posse laugh,
    Fix the update please,
    Cow cards,healers,flags, jumpers,
    lurch
  • TBone008TBone008 Member Posts: 22
    Can you help me...the help desk tried to contact me just before the new update...now I can't get on the help desk..TBone008. Posse The Inlaws...please help
  • pedro1226pedro1226 Member Posts: 1
    Can get a new Ranger
    @TBone008 Howdy! Did you contact the support inside the game? Are you not able to open the FAQs in the settings?
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Cow battles take 4 hours to recover. If you have 4 complete sets of cow trains it takes 45 minutes to an hour to complete all 4 sets. (maybe not early on, but as soon as you get past the first few). It would be near impossible to ever need the 4 hour cow card.... At most you need a 3.5 hour cow card. And beyond that really a 3 hour cow card works best because you need to heal a little. So you can take 3 veteran cow cards and 52k goods, 30k steel and merge it into a 4 hour. Which is almost never really needed. It is a total waste of steel.
    Bluerabie
  • lurchlurch Member Posts: 104
    All of these issues are created in an effort to get us to spend more $$. Which is fine I'm a capitalist! But if you want loyal paying players, maybe you should take care of them... I bought 2500 diamonds every week to ten days until your updates screwed up and troops started ignoring rally flags, I sent a ticket, cpw acknowledged the issue and said they where working on it, but didn't re imburse any diamonds that I spent healing my troops due to your issues... So I refuse to support y'all $$$$... As most of my posse is also.
    Ninnyd
    I don't have issues with my flags. You just have to use them correctly. Anything you put your flag on that's gets destroyed isn't a way point anymore and you need to simply put another flag that isn't on something that can be destroyed. I have zero issues with my flags. No one in my posse complains about them either.

Try a different tactic. I'm sure you will get it ;)
    I never spend diamonds to heal. Been playing a year now, since game came out. If you don't use your flags correctly like they are meant to be used then your men will wander.

There is no issue with the flags. Try what i said above. Only point to a tower when necessary. Sometimes just put a flag in the middle of the field to group your men. They work. Trust me they do ;)
  • ReumsterReumster Member Posts: 49
    Um Admin. I've been kicked from my Posse by the upgrade it seems. Also the search Posse doesn't work. What's going on?
    @Reumster Howdy, partner! There were some hiccups with the social servers. The posses are back online now! If y'all have any further problems, let us know!
  • JodyRJodyR Member Posts: 1
    I have become frustrated and disillusioned with this game. I play and work hard at winning Orville's takeovers but it has become useless to try, I win five come back to game and seven were taken over at the same time. This is like shoveling you know what against the tide. It wasn't like this in the beginning and I enjoyed building my town, working to get to next level, but now.....I do not enjoy. Please fix this or I will go to greener pastures.
    lurch
  • lurchlurch Member Posts: 104
    And it's down again!
    Nekobasu said:

@Reumster Howdy, partner! There were some hiccups with the social servers. The posses are back online now! If y'all have any further problems, let us know!

No mystery cards on orvilles wells, also healers is still obsolete..... <---- hint healers are not worth having unless they heal.... :/

• AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    Apparently suicide by lead is common among Shamans....
    Howdy @Ninnyd ! Thanks for your feedback. Those Shamans ain't sure there where they should be. Luckily we are going to balance those healers to change their behavior a bit! We'll let y'all know as soon as we have more specific info about this.
    Ninnyd
    Nekobasu said:

Howdy @Ninnyd ! Thanks for your feedback. Those Shamans ain't sure there where they should be. Luckily we are going to balance those healers to change their behavior a bit! We'll let y'all know as soon as we have more specific info about this.

Best news I have heard all week :smiley:
    Ninnyd
    Fatman.... if the Shamans worked properly a lot of people would be using them.

I think its sad that this important piece is missing from battle strategies.
    I use them anyway even with the limited function - mostly in cattle battle though.
    lurch