Lost without loosing the courthouse

mapendmapend Member Posts: 1
I have been attacked by the same opponent twice in three days and lost both attacks without loosing the couthouse. He/she only destroys 6 buildings and then gives up but win the battle.
How is this possible??

Comments

• skarioskario Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. I was attacked by jimbo,who attacked only with one forty niner and I lost after 15 seconds. Is this a hacker problem or a bug?
  • Rshakur79Rshakur79 Member Posts: 5
    Me too not normal
    I get maybe now 10 loose like this and lost a lot
    it's a video
    Peg
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 195
    My level 16 account has been attacked several times by solitary sidekicks who win without damaging my Courthouse at all. Usually in around 20 seconds. 2 times it was 49ers, 1 time a Gatling Gun, 1 time a Mercenary. Every time it was a different player attacking.
    I've spoken to a dozen players in 3 different posses that have experienced the same type of attacks recently (the last 3 weeks). Most victims are low level 14 - 16, but one was a level 32 player!
    Several of us have contacted support, and recieved the standard ‘thanks for bringing this to our attention... we’ll forward the concern to our development team’ letters in reply.
    SkodancyPeg
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    Had one enter my camp with 5 seconds on the clock, a few shots at a building, and it said he won. Have had several of these attacks and like oblio, wrote support and got a standard reply letter.
  • GuybrushGuybrush Member Posts: 27
    I’ve likewise contacted support about it and got the same response. I recommended to them that once the issue is identified and resolved, that any players who won this way have the amounts they’ve won taken from them and returned to the players they did it to. For now, I simply get revenge on each player who does this to me.
    Peg
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 195
    I have gotten a chance to chat with one of the players who has been making these raids, they say their build of Android (4.4.2) behaves oddly with Compass Point: West.
    They say everything does much higher damage in PvP.
    They use long range troops in the raids so they can do damage first. If the defenders get off the first shots they loose immediatly.
    This player was very aware that they were taking advantage of a glitch in the game.
    I have told players in my posse that, in the name of fair play, i will kick players who knowingly take advantage of this glitch against other players.
    greyman421