DRUNK PIRATES

MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
Some pirates just ain’t getting drunk enough. 6 places for dedicated fighters left. No room now for anything less. Come fight big and help the pirates fly high.

We do expect 1k x level but that really is bare minimum. We want you to fight for 4 days solid.

Interested, then turn up, say hi and play. ‘‘Tis so easy.
mph_isabitch

Comments

• MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Top 4 again. 3 spots left.
    mph_isabitch
  • 5azm65azm6 Member Posts: 31
    Spaces available for players who want to play and chat, We are getting top 5 finishes with 20 active players, if you think you can help us grow come and give us a try. 1k X level is the target for members but more desirable.
    mph_isabitch
    Still places available in this fun and active posse, event leader board tells the story. We want to build and better our results why not join the fun and help us achieve this. If you want a challenge then this is the posse for you.
    mph_isabitch
    3 spots left. 4th seems to be our spot. Come help us move up as we continue to grow
    mph_isabitch
    4 spots maybe more. Come join Pirates. We play hard but have fun. All we ask is you chat and score. Simples
    mph_isabitch
    Ok Pirates are building again. 4 needed but only if you fight. We will take anyone who can fight for 4 days. (Disclaimer, if you don’t you go ;-)....) we are aiming for big things next month so join us now to build and grow
    mph_isabitch
    1place left for next event, if you want to play, score big, chat and have fun come and give us a try. Being a pirate is great.
    mph_isabitch
    Following on from our successful gold rush event we have places available for players who want to score big, chat and have fun. If you have what it takes come be a pirate.
    mph_isabitch
    1st again, this time in CB. Twice in 5 weeks. Come join the pirates on our adventures
    mph_isabitch
    Places available for players who like to chat and score, why not come and join an established top 10 posse and have some fun.
    Fancy a change or a fresh challenge why not come and give Drunk Pirates a try, a fun group that enjoying playing and chatting.
    Big changes at the top. Fun times. I’m back as leader and have removed the dead wood. We need 10 players who will help keep us at the top. We shall see you soon
    mph_isabitch
    8 now.
    mph_isabitch
    We need 7 new players. We have a level 35 limit. Top 10 every event, usually top 5. Have been top and second. So join us and let’s build up and be top 3 consistently
    mph_isabitch
    Ok not drunk this time. I’m leader again and aim to make PIRATES not just great but the best. 8 current places available. We will be top 5 but come make us top
    mph_isabitch
    Pirates need crew members, why not grab your grog and come sail with us. Chatting and sense of humour desirable you'll need them to survive lol.
  • mph_isabitchmph_isabitch Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Mph is a bitch. Lol
    Cpwisshite
  • BeastmasterBeastmaster Member Posts: 30
    I don't know if this is an endorsement or a curse. The Pirates are an awesome posse! I learned so much playing with them about the game and the games people play. The Pirates are loyal, true and will give you their best and all they ask for is the same from you. Stay sea worth Pirates and thank you for all you have given me.
  • leftylefty Member Posts: 4
    FU MPH Lol