Event cancelled

MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
edited May 2018 in Posse Recruitment
I’m looking for some big hitters. I want to go big in a one off posse. I want to try to get number one in an event . I think 300 will be enough if I can get 15 top players. We can go hard against the top posses. We can plan a date to suit all

Comments

• MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    So many posses going big now. I want to jump on the wagon. No need to leave your posse. Just do one event with me. And then go back. We can do this.
    If you have the line app, message me there. I’m 100MPH100
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Interesting I come over to drunk pirates and see You in the saloon. Lets have a cold beer and talk about this event. Want to hear more about it.
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Beer taste good in this saloon
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 173
    Not sure the bad language is needed?! People of all ages play this game, each to their own I suppose :(
  • 5azm65azm6 Member Posts: 31
    Plenty of it Mandated. Let me know the details Mph.
  • 5azm65azm6 Member Posts: 31
    Manhatten even lol
    I’m thinking early July. Time to build cards. Sorry about the language earlier. My bad.
    Kane1
    Rumour has it there is a big event mid July so if we can sneak in first that would be good
    Pirates have help this event. I’m going alone for a big event. Come join me
    Got 8 so far. 15 big hitters will do it I think. Manhattan and rogues will be nothing to us .come join the big event
    July 12th is a cb. Let’s go big then. We can get number one before the others do there big event in 19th
    Their and on. For you English police
    Due to no interest because everyone seems to be doing the other July event I’m cancelling mine. Good luck all on the 19th