My posse is gone

My posse is gone. I was the leader, and my friends say that when they check the rankings, they show they are still in a posse. It just happened today. What do we need to do to fix this?
Peg

Comments

• framerframer Member Posts: 4
    Mine gone too n can't search posses.
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    I tried to read the list, and it told me I should join a posse. My friend, just happens to also. It did this awhile back..., it effected the entire posse... I'm not sure if this is the right spot to report it. Don't know my way around but .... Having same problem here. Hope they fix it soon. :-/
    lefty
  • Marc2000gtMarc2000gt Member Posts: 4
    It seems to have just happened with the update.
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    I put in a ticket with support, this has happened before. Last time most of us were back in our posse when they sorted the 'posse server', but a couple of strays needed to be rounded up. Fingers crossed.
    curly_joekrattoss
  • Marc2000gtMarc2000gt Member Posts: 4
    I went through the "contact support". I hope they fix it.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Same here. Says I'm not in a posse and the search just goes and goes. I'll just wait
  • lurchlurch Member Posts: 104
    Same here, as well as the other leaders in our posse, we communicate through a chat app. So I'm not aura out the rest of the posse. Pretty frusterating
    jimbo
  • jk1965jk1965 Member Posts: 10
    Same here
  • clabbrothersclabbrothers Member Posts: 6
    More than just a server down it seems I hope they can fix it.
  • AMHAMH Member Posts: 1
    My posse is gone. Happened with the update. I was the leader. Hope they fix this soon.
    lurch
    It's never taken this long t fix, that I remember. Sure hope they are able to fix this without having to start new posse
    jimbo
  • jamesblondejamesblonde Member Posts: 45
    Same thing for me I was the leader.... Hope they fix it asap!
    Where is cpw staff at? You would think they would send word to re assure us that they are working on it
    Oblio
  • woewoe Member Posts: 66
    Same thing, no posse, no posse list, thought I'd been booted somehow at first. Dam updates anyway
    lurch
  • jsp_bigredjsp_bigred Member Posts: 7
    Just logged on to game and thought my posse booted me lol. Seems crazy that the devs haven't posted anything here about this :/
  • dallies724dallies724 Member Posts: 13
    Same thing happened to me. FIX IT Developers! Or tell us what to do!
  • schatzedapschatzedap Member Posts: 3
    Help developers, Help! Please let us know you are working on it?
  • BluerabieBluerabie Member Posts: 15
    Mine too... I can't search posses either...
  • ThormageddonThormageddon Member Posts: 7
    Help. A1 cow crew. Why did you kick me???
  • ReumsterReumster Member Posts: 49
    Yes it's all FUBAR. I'm not in my Posse anymore either. And Posse Search won't load
  • curly_joecurly_joe Member Posts: 3
    I have faith. I'M COMIN' OBLIO!!! :)
  • piyushpiyush Member Posts: 4
    I am not in my posse too and cannot view any posse
  • krattosskrattoss Member Posts: 3
    Me neither where's my posse gone
  • krattosskrattoss Member Posts: 3
    I agree I'll get back oblio
  • HowdyDoodyHowdyDoody Member Posts: 11
    Same problem here. In addition, I am getting the little WiFi pop up which means it has poor server connectivity. Plus my gameplay is not being saved if I kill app. So clearly it looks like server is fubar for the time being. No sense even playing until they restore it.

Would be nice for a simple 'we're working on it from dev...'
    lurch
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Howdy, partners! We're sorry for the issue happening to y'all! There were some hiccups with the social servers. The posses are back online now! If y'all have any further problems, let us know!
  • AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    Chat is frozen solid !
    It's not working again.
    Nekobasu said:

Howdy, partners! We're sorry for the issue happening to y'all! There were some hiccups with the social servers. The posses are back online now! If y'all have any further problems, let us know!