Ban this cheater nicknamed Watchda

To Admin/Devs,

Please ban this cheater named Watchda. He attacked my camp by sending only 2 Gatling gunners in less than 10 seconds yet he won without even destroying a single building.

Thanks

CalamityJanePeg

Comments

• CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    edited January 2018
    Add to the list a player named "ded" . Same attack/cheat as described above is attacking a smaller level friend. i say name them ALL.

• Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 173
    Watchda has just left Rogues after scoring in RR2,84k from level 22 in a CB event! Great effort but we don’t allow cheats with us! If you are reading this you are not welcome in any Rogue Posse.
    CalamityJaneDave
    Here's another to name & Shame. Cheater.

Peg
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    edited February 2018
    This person, listed ... ded. Seems your pics disappeared CJ. No prob! :smiley:

CalamityJane
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 467
    I just had one, is this a bug or people cheating.

Hi Nick. it depends , did he get your courthouse or just a few shots off and won the battle? Revenge is my best advice. Good luck :smiley:
    CalamityJane
    A few shots and just took one tower out and won in a few seconds
    CalamityJane
    edited February 2018
    Sounds like the same type of attack IMO. Winners never cheat and cheaters never win.

Wait, that doesn't apply to the NFL in the USA so...WTF. LOL >:) IMO
  • DaveDave Member Posts: 7
    Add Yash to that list a level 54 cheater, thought you might be past cheating at that level mate
    These people are probably the same ones that steel milk from babies prams
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    What is this fourm kid game ?
    Message me if you wanna
  • GrogonGrogon Member Posts: 1
    Add another to the list of cheaters: Will

CalamityJane
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 194
    This issue has been mentioned a few times before in this Forum.
    The following is from posts of mine from November & December of 2017...

“There is a software issue with some older versions of Android, players using this OS version get and recieve much higher damage. Using long range troops, if they do any damage to any building they can automatically win a PvP and apparently Cattle Battle & Gold Rush battles. Many players are taking advantage of this software glitch, some have gotten a little self concious and have started using a mix of troops to mask their quick victories.
    Multiple players have contacted support about this, but i don’t know if any have gotten anything but a generic auto response.”

“I have gotten a chance to chat with one of the players who has been making these raids, they say their build of Android (4.4.2) behaves oddly with Compass Point: West.
    They say everything does much higher damage in PvP.
    They use long range troops in the raids so they can do damage first. If the defenders get off the first shots they loose immediatly.
    This player was very aware that they were taking advantage of a glitch in the game.
    I have told players in my posse that, in the name of fair play, i will kick players who knowingly take advantage of this glitch against other players.”

I have also heard that someone has created a hack that replicates the Android 4.4.2 glitch for other operating systems but haven’t confirmed this independently.
    Next Games has been told about this issue repeatadly over the last 2 years.
    So far my friends and I have gathered a list of over 50 players using either the Android glitch or hacked games to their advantage. We won’t allow players that knowingly cheat to continue playing in our posses.
    PegCalamityJane
    Oblio, hello :) I was wondering if you'd share the names of 50 that you have so that might help other posses who may have a cheater in their gang and don't know yet.
    Thank you for the helpful info <3
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 194
    OK, i’m a little reluctant as many of these names were mentioned to me, I have only seen the replay video to confirm the attacks weren’t proper on around half of them.

Some players may have grown a conscience and restarted legit using the same name, and some of the names are common enough that they may be used by many players, remember... CPW doesn’t require unique player names.

So i will simply state that this is a list of players ACCUSED of cheating, please use with care.

Accused Cheaters:
    adhe
    ahmed
    bab
    Baraonk
    BILADEIRO
    blade
    chawanin
    Countryman
    Dante
    dazzlerdave73
    ded