YAHOO!! Go Pirates!

Nice to see DP giving it their all. Who said they were all talk and no trousers?

Wait, guys what’s happening? Stop drinking and concentrate, you’ve got an event to win. Guys! Hello? Is anyone there? What are you doing? Don’t do this to me! I thought you were guys were for real. What a complete let down. Taxi!

P.S. Still waiting for that call Cinders xx
Kane1freedydaddy

Comments

• MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Pirates have no event to win. And cindy is yet to score. Have fun
    Woody1970
  • Woody1970Woody1970 Member Posts: 18
    Hiya matey, still looking all beardy serious, love it loads xx. I reckon Cindy has scored actually. Since I stopped taking my medication twice daily, I’ve realised that we have a deep connection and understanding. Once we are together we will unleash our superpowers and piss everyone off. Until then, peace bro!!

Just so you know I don’t lie
    Woody1970
  • Woody1970Woody1970 Member Posts: 18
    Never doubted you for a minute best buddy best pal! I meant that Cindy has scored in life, hit the jackpot, come up all trumps so to speak since we met and had that intense connection. Similar to when we met but without the sexual feelings.
    Keep in touch you big soft grizzly bear you xx.
    You are such a knob, woody. Lol. Hope you are well.
    Woody1970
  • AussieMickAussieMick Member Posts: 15
    Watch your back Pirate man!
    freedydaddy
  • BeastmasterBeastmaster Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2018
    I know i promised i would not post again and I expect RJDM to do his I am God ordeal after this post. The fact is RR has some bullies and your leader will not take care of them.

The Drunken Pirates are a great posse and yet you guys make me feel bad about playing with them because of your banter. I am sorry I brought this bater to the Pirates but like always my good intentions are pushed back by people who will do anything to win.

I came to the conclusion that this game is all about points , Since you two drones can not beat me and have to hide behind your posse, I want you two to think of me as the Bronze in a Mad Max movie and do know this clearly: you guys are running with the Night Rider. This Sheila definitely has your number and you can't stand up to my thunder so your two get on your scooter and ride :