Remove posse points when a member leaves or gets kicked out

TamerTamer Member Posts: 14
edited March 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
Removing someone's event points when they leave (or otherwise) the posse might bring an order/solution to posse hopping and concerned players while making it fair for all:) Some posses use a second posse for temporarily inactive members to hang out which is perfectly normal and considerate. Some use the second posse as a feeder to switch and most people think that's unfair etc. By removing the member's points as they leave for any reason during an event, it will allow the proper use of a second/sister posse and avoid being mistaken as a feeder posse... Just my two cents. Not sure if it might create other issues as I have not considered every aspect of it:)
Tiffanies

Comments

• kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    Member of Topgunz unite here, it is a good idea :) CPW should really look for this issue
    Tiffanieslurch
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    Member of Topgunz unite here, it is a good idea :) CPW should really look for this issue
  • shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    Yes a good idea for sure
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 219
    Beware of claiming to speak for 'most players', I suspect that 'most players' don't really care. A posse getting 3.5 million points in an event doesn't really take away anything from me or my posse. Except for one event at Christmas, there hasn't been special awards for the top ranked posse, it's only bragging rights! Big deal! I'd rather see players only get train packs if they were in the posse when it was earned. That would discourage posse hoppers, which are annoying for us active but not leaderboard posse'. It might also discourage feeder posse, but I believe that to be a lesser problem.
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 219
    One more thing, if a posse lost a players points when they left, or got kicked, it can lead to other unsavory tactics. In another game I play, clans sometimes sabotage each other by joining rival clans, then recruiting or kicking strong players. A legal but distasteful strategy in my opinion.