Week of the Ranger discussion and feedback

NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
edited February 2016 in General Frontier Discussion
Yee-haaaw! Discuss and give us your feedback about the Week of the Ranger!

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    The main issue as you know and as so many mentioned is the lack of steel. It's nice it takes only 3 cards to merge. The 175k steel isn't easy to come by.
    lurch
  • AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    I Love Ranger week!

And I have no trouble whatsoever stealing the needed steel for them :wink:
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    I love Rangers too but don't hv enough ppl to steal from
    lurch
  • FestusFestus Member Posts: 1
    You don't give out enough Steel To be Able to buy some since we need steel for everything
    SlinginSamm
  • lurchlurch Member Posts: 104
    Steel is hard to come by, almost no dr waltz cards, I refuse to buy diamonds since cpw won't reimburse for their own issues. Honestly game is losing its appeal.
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Nah game not losing its appeal. Updates need getting used to that's all.

Steel wasn't easy to come by in the west. I guess maybe that's why it's this way. It takes patience ;)
  • CosmoCosmo Member Posts: 85
    I am so addicted to this game that when I get up in the middle of the night to feed to cat, I play for 1/2 hour or so.
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    @Cosmo Great to hear y'all enjoy the game!
  • RandyRandy Member Posts: 18
    Once steel was only used for railway lines so once you had them all laid it was useless. Then you brought in Wranglers and these were good guys and you could use the steel to merge them - all was good. But then steel was needed to merge for legendary -10k OK for slingers but 220 for mercs 88 hours of production. Balance now wrong either significantly reduce merge amounts needed or up the production capability