Let's all have fun it's just a game!!

FragFrag Member Posts: 336
Update: I've concluded this is just a game lol. Players will adjust. People can still hop around in between events and visit themselves. Take this has a new challenge ;)

Cpw changed the rules. No more moving around within posses or using feeders during events. I think it'll give everyone a fair chance to work their way up to a good posses. It'll encourage to build up that posse since now it'll be fair play. Not everyone agrees with my point of view. I'd like to know people's opinions. So let's put this to a vote for fun ;) A simple one word reply.

Yay for liking new rules of no hopping around during events.

Nay for not liking

And now.... VOTE ;) All in good fun! :)
NinnydWingman300

Comments

• clintclint Member Posts: 24
    ;) yeah, lets see what folks can do when they play with 30 for entire event!
    Wingman300
  • Raven32Raven32 Member Posts: 21
    Yay!!!
  • ducksoup9ducksoup9 Member Posts: 10
    YAY.....but well played, Fatman.
    Wingman300
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    4 yay to 1 nay so far lol
  • KellszKellsz Member Posts: 11
    Yay! It's about time :)
  • woewoe Member Posts: 66
    Yay again!
  • JasperJasper Member Posts: 10
    I think some are already looking for loopholes in the new rules to exploit... And some may have found what they are looking for... But I'm a yay! And well played fatman.
  • dukeduke Member Posts: 1
    Don't find anything wrong with the new update, I'm in for a yay
  • shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    Yay
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    Yay yay
    No one she can take....
  • ruinedgameruinedgame Member Posts: 7
    Nay - well done for ruining this game
    Nothing is ruined. Let's just have fun. It's a game.

What if they had done locked posses from the start? No one would complain.
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    It's a yay here. And the loophole of sitting out of a posse until late does not seem to exist. The announcement said if you've never been in a posse, not if you weren't in one at the start of the event.
    edited March 2016
    Well they will just be posseless when the event starts. And then communicate through fb or chat app when it's time to be let in. Cpw can't block people who have been in a posse before. To me that message meant that if you are in a posse when the vent starts you can't join another. But if you are posseless when it starts then you can join one. Most everyone has been in posses before so it can't be if you have "never" been in one.

So it indeed can still work
  • NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
    Big fat yay, frag for President !
    Lol
  • AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    Frag said:

Well they will just be posseless when the event starts. And then communicate through fb or chat app when it's time to be let in. Cpw can't block people who have been in a posse before. To me that message meant that if you are in a posse when the vent starts you can't join another. But if you are posseless when it starts then you can join one. Most everyone has been in posses before so it can't be if you have "never" been in one.

So it indeed can still work

Wrong!
    Wingman300
    I hope I am wrong Aksel ;)
  • ruinedgameruinedgame Member Posts: 7
    It was fun, now just fun for the elite. So close to deleting the game now.
    Man stop your whining cause you can't be fed cards or whatever. Work your way up. Everyone can work their way up over time. It's the whole point of the game.

How do you think the elite got elite? They played for a year to get there. Everyone needs to do the same. People aren't thrown into the elite. They earn it.
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    ruinedgame, what level do you think everyone started at? :lol:
    I started playing in October and I'm now in the top 50 global list, and I haven't bought a bunch of diamonds even, my record in a posse even is just over 400K a month ago. You got to have more faith in yourself ;)

I like the new changes! YAY
    My point exactly. Enjoy playing the game and working your way up!
  • mormelmormel Member Posts: 16
    big Yay
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    I don't even keep most of the rewards... they are all weaker than my current cards. lol