Mini games inside saloon

Hi.. I have an idea ... Since i played this game .. Every update coming with new staff keep us playing it all the time .. So my idea for next updates is an mini game

We can call it Mini game inside saloon will make players not feel bored if they waiting healing time.. So the point of this idea
1- players will not close app then open it after healing time finish if they are out of doctors waltz.
2- players will feel not boring time on these game...

What can I recommend games:

Poker, solitare, shooting targets. Atc also hope everyone share idea mini games cowboy style

Also Compass Point West can use charectars of this game ..
Imagin that we play poker with charectars of this game awesome :wink:

This is my idea and hope see it soon :blush:
No one she can take....

Comments

• watchtowerwatchtower Member Posts: 9
    Good idea, it would be great to see some mini games incorporated they could allow things like bonus cards, bonus gems, reduce building times, reduce healing times, or even just goods and gold...I also think courthouse needs some sort of protection for itself, maybe there could be options like sniper, gatlin gun style, or 49er type defense so each player can choose something different making towns more personal, it seems to me almost every town is the same now, people set up their defenses the same and there is no real imagination
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    Hope cpw take this idea seriously cuz they will make it awesome game
    No one she can take....
  • Raven32Raven32 Member Posts: 21
    This is a great suggestion indeed Aziz!
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    Thank you so much Raven32 ... :)
    No one she can take....