Cheat

How is it that some cheat called Josh can attack my town for 10 seconds with a lone Gatling gunner, quit just before getting killed while attacking a camp........ and be registered a win?

Comments

• Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 469
    This happens with players using old android devices, all you can do is revenge and get your stuff back.
  • El_StephanosEl_Stephanos Member Posts: 1
    I think it's the same guy - Yash - who does that sitz to me too.. I will post a everybody raid Yash thread B)
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 194
    There are dozens of players that have taken advantage of this Android glitch, some of us were keeping track of the 'glitch' attackers, until the list got very, very long.
    There are several previous threads below that are about the Glitch Attacks
    ‘Strange Losses'
    'Lost without loosing the Courthouse'
    Unfortunately (for everyone) they can use the glitch in Cattle Battle & Gold Rush events as well as PvP.
    I found out one of my posse members was using the Android Glitch to win PvP battles, when i confronted him he seemed surprised that i thought it was a problem. He said he would stop, but when he didn’t, i asked him to leave the posse, he was welcomed into another Leaderboard Posse that wasn’t as discriminating.
  • tilliletillile Member Posts: 2
    Same thing happened to me. This is the guy that did it
  • DreadchicDreadchic Member Posts: 2
    Same thing happend to me. Hope nextgames will not tolerate those kind of people abusing the game.