After that last update...Goodbye

Well, it looks like the greed of the developers just reached a new level. Instead of the game getting better, then trying to grab more money from it, it seems that they made the game worse and want even more money from it.

Well, I’m not stupid, and have waited long enough for this below the belt blow, so instead of me investing any more time or any more money, instead I’m leaving for pastures new and looking for a replacement game where the developers aren’t go greedy and think we are all muppets. 
Will

Comments

• AcrolosAcrolos Member Posts: 1
    I totally agree I won't be playing this game even a 10th as much after this update the only reason most people play it so much is to collect cards now we only get one card every 2 hours and no pick of card complete rip off and as for the diamonds I actually paid for diamonds on occasion because they were almost worth it now they're totally pointless I have friends that would save up to 100 and buy the first diamond pack now they refuse to wait months for the same reward at a cost of 600 diamonds I get that it's people like me who payed that have caused this greed phase and I apologize for that whole heartedly rest assured compass point west will never receive a penny from me again. 
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 219
    Next Games is AWOL again, they don’t seem to realize that to get a discussion going about about the game, they actually need to get involved.

The new “minimal” card draw system is a disaster, I get half the cards I did before.
    A temporary lowering of sidekick merges to 3 cards is nice, but useless if we can’t draw enough cards to merge in the first place.
  • TkwaltonTkwalton Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    I agree, 1 card for new players is just madness and doesn't make any sense, please fix this issue

The Sidekick event is pretty useless, we can’t merge cards If we don’t get any cards!
    My posse chat is full of players talking about leaving the game, the scaling back of cards has strangled the game.... If Next Games has a plan, they better share it with us soon or there won’t be anyone left to share it with.
    Several more long time players left this week, the lack of cards is killing the playability.

Another “Special Event” that gives us back something we used to have all the time.. for a week. 

Note to CPW developers: 
    4 x 4 minute cooldown cards = 16 minutes cooldown
    merging 4 x 4 minute cooldown cards = 15 minute cooldown card - 5k diamonds 
    Definitely doesn’t add up!
  • KurganKurgan Member Posts: 25
    can see this game getting pulled, with the upcoming stranger things and blade runner games, most of there resources will go to them, you just need to look at the lack of feedback on this forum and in game tickets, you just need to look at there home page to see the future of the company.