Missing cards

NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
After maintenance I notices missing card rugged carpenter ! Two day one... Not happy
Again from last update would expect as you guys mess event up pretty well to have compensated Everyone or at least tryed,

Comments

• NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Howdy @Ninnyd !

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Send a message about this to our support with the hashtag #westsupport. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible!

(You can find the support inside the game from settings -> help -> faq -> contact us or online: http://nxtg.ms/cpw-contactus)
  • NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
    Nekobasu second card gone seems all red one go after a hour, 50k steel, card first one I even seen ...
    Hello @Ninnyd ! Have you send a message to the support about this issue? Our support team will handle this as soon as possible, if you have sent the message.
  • NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
    Yep got your message thanks for fixing this, was very helpful and speedy of your team thanks again,
    @Ninnyd great to hear that this has been sorted out!
  • duguiderduguider Member Posts: 6
    After I updated this morning whenever I choose the 4min Clara cowbell card, it doesn't show up. I've done it twice just to be sure. #westsupport
    Howdy @duguider ! Send a message to our in-game support with that hashtag partner!