What do we need? UPGRADES!

AlphaAlpha Member Posts: 45
OK, I maxed out all my towers, and opened the entire map. So, goods and golds are useless to me. When I win, it just goes to waste. What next? Do you expect me to lose interest and stop playing?
I recommend:
- A few more levels of tower and camp upgrades. It is too easy to beat @kinwai0214 :smiley:
- Maybe even a second, or a third map. One could be opened with gold, the other with goods.
- Beyond-legendary cards (Hey! I am still waiting for the L-shaman)

Do you really want me to come there and do it myself? Clickidy-click, code it quick :wink:

Comments

• kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    im finding "angry" emoticon ! haha
    Ninnyd
  • AlphaAlpha Member Posts: 45
    I bet there are other "maxed" players who agree with me @Nekobasu
    Ninnyd
  • shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    I agree, only event to play fore
    Maybe I need to post this to the "general frontier discussion" to get some admin attention @Nekobasu ;)
  • woewoe Member Posts: 66
    I've got a long way to go to get to that point, but I've wondered what happens when you get maxed out. Kinda pointless at that point?
    Yeah, now my only goal is to collect steel and make a few legendary upgrades
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    Alpha. U have your booby traps maxed already ? OH MY GOD !
  • TamerTamer Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2016
    Same here, maxed all but some booby traps! Without an upgrade on the steel furnace, booby traps are not even an option. Need lots of steel for merging and cattle battles. I agree with Alpha. Need more upgrades. Or the interim ability to decline some cards to avoid deleting all the time.