Dead spots in troop landing areas-UPDATE NOT JUST IN LANDING AREAS

hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
I have only seen this in the cattle battles this far, but there are dead spots in the white areas designated to drop troops. In the early rounds, they were off to the left. Now I'm finding them when I take out a pen and try and drop troops there as well. Not happening all the time, but enough to really mess up your raid.
lurch

Comments

• NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
    Yep got a few my self, little bug
    lurch
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    Yes, noticed trouble in the far left center of the launch area, but only one particular CB layout.
  • shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    Noticed it too
  • woewoe Member Posts: 66
    same here. I thought it was my iPhone, & was gettin ready to fling it out the window! Glad I checked here first!! Lol
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Phew, thought my iPad screen was losing its touch
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    xCF97x
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    Update, it's not just in the troop drop zones. Just tried to throw some flags on a CB and it didn't work. Seems to be mostly associated with the lower, left part of the screen. Especially when it's near your troop selection area.
    lurch
    Ok, I think I figured it out, but it may be hard to explain. During a CB, your troop selection is in the lower left corner. Now, draw a rectangle around all the troop selection options. If you try and select a map function (throwing a flag, deploying troops, etc) within this rectangle, it won't happen. Shift your map out of that imaginary rectangle, and your function works.

Someone else please confirm or explain better.
    Fatman
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Spot on hash brown ... the troop selection zone has become inactive ... Just have to move the map so the area you want to drop troops or flag isn't in the left bottom corner. The dead zone is static, it's the map that moves making the dead zone appear like it's random. Thanks for the warning CPW ... NOT!
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Hello @hashbrown ! This seems to be exactly the case what's happening and our team's working to get this solved, so y'all get to deploy those troops like before.

@Gazza Hold your horses, partner. This was not a planned change in the game, and our team will be sorting this out.
    Thanks Nekonasu!
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Thanks ...