Thread Closed - Thank you!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited January 2016 in Other
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Guild Names: STARS / STARS BETA

We are VERY ACTIVE GUILDS WITH OUR MAIN GUILD, STARS, RANKING #1 GLOBALLY LAST WEEK with hard core players. We are a tight nit family always looking to add a few more players.

STARS GUILD REQUIREMENTS:
- Lvl 38+ with 250+ minimum star production weekly

STARS BETA REQUIREMENTS:
- Lvl 30+ with 200+ minimum star production weekly

OUR FORM OF COMMUNICTION:
- Please download the FREE app "groupme" and provide me with your email address on groupme when applying.

HOW TO APPLY TO JOIN OUR GUILDS:
- Take print screen shot of your current star production and provide me with the print screen shot via email at [email protected]

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!

Tammy (WeekOne)
Email: [email protected]
#1 in Canada today and elder/recruiter of STARS & STARS BETA

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
-Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]

Michel

Comments

• DjangoDjango Member Posts: 33
    Amazing, strong, helpful and friendly guild. Best guild ever and if someone searching for a strong guild please check out the possibility to be a part from
    MichelTeherror
  • Thank you @Django :smile:

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
    -Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]

Michel
  • LumpisdeadLumpisdead Member Posts: 21
    I would like to join. Level 27 and squeezing in 162 stars a week.
    Michel
  • Perfect.... Search for STARS BETA and we have a code word in our description: ArgosGiftCard. Email me a print screen shot of your star production stats at: [email protected]

Tammy (WeekOne)

-Mark Twain

Michel
  • DigitalbudDigitalbud Member Posts: 45
    Bump for the STARS!!!
    CONQUER!!!
    Michel
  • Thank you @Digitalbud

-Mark Twain

Michel
  • ⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️⚠️ ONLY 4 SPOTS LEFT!!!

Tammy (WeekOne)

-Mark Twain

Michel
  • LightBringerLightBringer Member Posts: 33
    We're the greatest join us !! B) :smiley:

• MichelMichel Member Posts: 6
    The leader is truly helpful if I have any problems she is the first to help out. I was worried with it being such a competitive guild that the leader wouldn't care, but that was not the case. Best move I made in this game. Thanks STARS BETA
  • AshnagarrAshnagarr Member Posts: 9
    Hey, I'd be interested to join - player level 31, 162+ stars each week and over 1000 lifetime stars so far. I downloaded groupme but fail to figure out how to add/connect to you in the app via your mail address to send you a screenshot, it seems to only show my personal contacts.
    Member of Stars Beta
    Michel
  • MichelMichel Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2015
    What's your email that you signed up with I will give it to the leader
  • ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    @Ashnagarr
    If you drop your email here.
    I Will get you into the guild and our groupchat!
    Groupme Info:
    Name: Ralph (Conn)
  • MatzejiiNMatzejiiN Member Posts: 2
    Join our Guild gogo only high lvl players
  • ⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️⚠️ ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!!!

Tammy (WeekOne)

-Mark Twain

• ClimaXClimaX Member Posts: 17
    edited December 2015
    ClimaX
    level 28..this week 151stars
    can i Join?
    best regards
    your email in groupme don't exist..what can i do for join?
  • @ClimaX, what is your email address???

-Mark Twain

• Search for STARS BETA - Code Word is ArgosGiftCard. We need to see a print screen shot of your star production this week please :)

Can you email it to me???

Tammy (WeekOne)

-Mark Twain

WeekOne said:

Search for STARS BETA - Code Word is ArgosGiftCard. We need to see a print screen shot of your star production this week please :)

Can you email it to me???

Tammy (WeekOne)

i already sent an email..you see??:)
  • Checking!!!!

-Mark Twain

thanks
  • AshnagarrAshnagarr Member Posts: 9
    Did you get my screenshot in GroupMe, WeekOne? Requested access to your guild
    Member of Stars Beta
  • Yes... And I have advised to accept you. It might take a few mins as it seems they are AFC but hang tight, I got you!

-Mark Twain

• DigitalbudDigitalbud Member Posts: 45
    #1 guild family recruiting bump!
    CONQUER!!!
  • RaiderNationRaiderNation Member Posts: 45
    Bump for our Sister guild....keep up the good work @WeekOne !!!!
  • Thank you @RaiderNation and @Digitalbud :)

Tammy (WeekOne)

-Mark Twain

• luelizlueliz Member Posts: 18
    Hi :)

Level 29, 162+ stars this week, 962 so far

[email protected]

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2015
    ⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️⚠️ OUR GUILD IS FULL - CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL TO BE ON WAITING LIST!!!

Tammy (WeekOne)

-Mark Twain

Teherror
  • TeherrorTeherror Member Posts: 31
    Hi I'mKatrina aka Teherror I'm hard core gamer I'm lvl 36 looking for a friendly guild to join .. I'm hard working and I get alone with almost anyone .. I earned 211 stars this week ..I sent you a email with pictures of my stats ..would love to join your guild
  • I have responded to you Katrina via email. Check your emails :)

Tammy (WeekOne)

-Mark Twain

Teherror