Filter unwanted/unneeded cards from packs

For most players, there are certain cards that are useless to them, either because they have too many of them or they can no longer use them. For example, my fort is completely maxed out, therefore the Frank Forts card is completely useless to me. Every time that card shows up in a hand, it is wasting a spot that could be used by a card that might actually be useful to me. My idea is to allow each player to choose up to 3 cards which would no longer show up in any packs that the player receives, and would be replaced by random cards taken from the rest of the available cards. I feel this would give players much more usable card options in their packs.
GazzaLucky_Charles1608EKW514

Comments

• jpgjpg Member Posts: 2
    please create a bank to trade and change our extra value. For example the possibility to turn gold in merchandise even with a % fee.
  • jpgjpg Member Posts: 2
    and stop your exces cost to get diamond. 6 euros for 700 diamond it just too much. I'm ok to pay 1 euro for 1000 diamond but no more.
  • Lucky_Charles1608Lucky_Charles1608 Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2016
    Great idea @Gary. I also don't need Frank's, and I won't pick them ... but when there is an option to block some or to trade them in the posse.
  • TamerTamer Member Posts: 14
    Yeah, for maxed out players to stay in game, it would help to block some cards that constantly gets deleted and frustrating. Trading is a great alternative:)
  • EKW514EKW514 Member Posts: 47
    To take Gary's suggestion one step further, this should be an editable "preference" setting. If a new upgrade to the fort becomes available he might wish to add Frank Fort cards to his selections again.

For most players it would likely allow quicker upgrading of specific sidekicks prior to attaining a new level where that sidekick can be combined.
  • boltbolt Member Posts: 10
    I think revenge attacks should be limited to one try.