Server issue or just iOS?

Everything is moving in slow mo. Cannot move around my map. Several other guild members are experiencing similar for the last couple of hours. What has changed? I thought I'd see another message heading relating to this frustration, but nada.
Can't finish my final train run, so guess I'll miss out there too.
yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!

Comments

• ducksoup9ducksoup9 Member Posts: 10
    I posted this in another thread - until the devs address it, it's a temporary fix to the sluggishness:

The in-app slow-down seems to be related to the blue "Weekly Offer" banner ad (in the upper right corner of the screen)...if you tap on that ad and then hit X in the upper right corner of the pop-up box to close it, normalcy should be restored. I'm finding, though, that I can't even watch a replay of an attack on my town because that "Weekly Offer" ad sits in the upper right corner and cannot be accessed, which slows everything down.
    FizzyPinotwoeshrobert79
  • xCF97xxCF97x Member Posts: 25
    You can't attack either because you can't open the banner
    FizzyPinot
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Thank you DuckSoup, no relation to DuckApple on NML I suppose?
    Anyone else having issue, do what @ducksoup9 suggested! It worked for me. Hit the blue offer icon top right then close it. You won't be able to scout as it shows up on the pvp screen, but you can attack
    I agree with @xCF97x - I don't want to take any chances trying to attack anyone. I think that blue banner is going to be sitting up there in the corner, which makes things impossibly slow.
    @FizzyPinot I can't take credit...someone in my posse (420 Raiderz) mentioned the temporary fix. But you will have to keep tapping on that blue banner every time you move from screen to screen, which is sort of annoying.
    @ducksoup9 pass the credit on! No problem attacking, it doesn't appear during attack but comes back when collecting reward. But it it most frustrating
    @FizzyPinot Btw, no relation to DuckApple. :#
  • woewoe Member Posts: 66
    Thx soooo much ducksoup9!!!! Worked like a charm! You may not be the one who discovered the fix, but you deserve the credit for posting it for the rest of us. Thx again, well done!!!!!
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    This issue has been fixed earlier today, partners!