Weekly bonus slows the game down

This evening the game became sluggish. When I clicked on the weekly bonus button it went back to normal speed. When the button reappears it became extreme slow again. Don't know what is going on, but the weekly bonus shouldn'thaving this effect on the game. @Nekobasu could you please prioritize it at the dev.team.

Comments

• Lucky_Charles1608Lucky_Charles1608 Member Posts: 26
    A little mistake of my side: it's the weekly offer. But still it is a pain in the behind. Between every attack or scout you have to close it.
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    My whole team is experiencing the same thing, slow, sluggish
  • Pistol_PetePistol_Pete Member Posts: 5
    nice info man, appreciated i was coming on to say sort their shit out lmao
  • XanthippusXanthippus Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2016
    Agreed, really really annoying. I'd rather not have it cluttering up my screen at all, but if it has to be there please don't make it lag out the whole screen, much less doing so over and over again because it reappears even after I've tapped on it to get rid of it. Please remove this.

To add: It reappears in the "scout" view of a village or camp, even if I had just tapped and removed it immediately before hitting "scout". In scouting view, I can NOT tap on the ad icon to remove it, making the whole scouting screen laggy. In "attack" view the ad icon does not appear, so I can move and flag properly during the battle, but it reappears immediately on the map as soon as the battle is over.
  • Lucky_Charles1608Lucky_Charles1608 Member Posts: 26
    Thanks for the addition. You are very right about the scouting. Hadn't experience that at first.
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Hello! Thanks for keeping us up to date with everything. We were able to catch this quickly and the issue has been fixed!
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Howdy folks! Thanks for the heads up, our developers have got this lagging situation resolved now so you can play better!