420Raiderz looking for 2 new members

420Raiderz looking for 2 new members, lvl 35 or higher, that can do 70000 + consistantly, join a fun Posse that can hit the 3.5 mill !
kinwai0214

Comments

• DaddyBigGunsDaddyBigGuns Member Posts: 4
    PosseGalore....need a few good guys and gals to help us rebuild! We were a 2m event posse but have been let down by mercenaries :(..... 21 players scored 800k this event, come join us and be part of the rebuilding of a great posse.......all are welcome
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    420Raiderz is a great hard working bunch! I love climbing the leaderboard together with you guys week in and week out! :smiley:

(pokes Frag :blush: )
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Lol well as you can see we sat back this event Charlie. The rewards were not worth it. And we had too many top guns missing. So it felt nice to relax a bit.

Daddybigguns when you get tired of trying to rebuild your posse come join us. Between you and I (no one else is reading this I swear lol) 21 players 800k isn't very strong. No offense. It's an average of 40k each. We did like 2.2 mil and we actually took it easy this event. We have two spots open. When you run of patience come join us ;)
    HAha you need those one in a while, you rocked it last event then down time usually follows :smiley:
    It's just a game after all. Other then bragging rights what do we have? Reward cards. Any time they give us stupid cards like that I won't play for the simple glory of being in top 5. Blahhhh not worth it
    Still got spot open. Come join before next event.
  • AslanAslan Member Posts: 4
    I'm new in the game and I am trying to join a posse. .. Dunno how to do it.
  • shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    You need to be over lvl 8, before you get a trainstation, after that hit the posse button in the left side of the screen, and use the search function
    kinwai0214
  • AslanAslan Member Posts: 4
    I'm already at level 15. I did that and when I search for a posse there is no "request to join" button or something. It would just display the members of that posse.
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    Alsan .. To join posse u need to upgrade your court house i think lvl 8 required to unlock the train
    No one she can take....
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    We still have 2 spot ... In 420Raiderz ... If ur lvl 35 and up come join us

Dont miss our fun posse and active players :D
    No one she can take....
    Last chance before the event , still have 2 spots open
    kinwai0214
    We got an open spot at the moment. Lv35 70k minimum. If you wanna grow and be part of top posse now is the time
    It would be fun to visit you guys, I woner if Earl would let me lololol
    (not to mention i'm middle of a move so my points are really unpredictable )

Would've been fun I think! lol I hope you get your spot filled up!
    Would be fun for sure ;)

Aren't everyone's points unpredictable? Lol
    Yeah, but I'm thinking can I do 100K, 200K or 300K (not 500K again XD... unless there's diamonds involved....). wouldn't visit someone an just do 100K :p
    We still have one opening, we did 3.6 mill with only 26 players active, so if your tired of the slackers in your posse, and can make 100000+ we Would like you to join the 420Raiderz. Lvl 35 or higher, request to join
    kinwai0214
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Can I join ;)
    Ah ha James. When you grow up you can lol
  • Lucky_Charles1608Lucky_Charles1608 Member Posts: 26
    Do you still have those open spots ... I will be busy this upcoming event, but will be good for 100k ;-)
    Lol LC you bugger. Do you have two accounts lol
  • gladlygladly Member Posts: 20
    ogo pogo come check us out
    Gladly it isn't good business to come recruit in someone else's thread. Have a bit of class. Create your own thread
    shadygoose
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    u should thank gladly for making your post top on discussion, how i wish he post something in my recruitment post too..lol
    shadygoose
    We have replaced two players, but still have two spots open, join 420Raiderz
    kinwai0214
    Lol good point kinway

But I prefer pushing it to the top myself ;)
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    Well, u just did..haha
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Is there a spot still open? I like to chat, will try to play hard
    Yes we have a spot open, your welcome
    kinwai0214