Ad wagon black screen.

Sometimes when the ad wagon pop up is opened to view an ad it just goes to black screen and nothing happens. I have to exit game and relaunch to play again. I have an iPhone 6.
Go team Ironman !!!!
MrsCrash

Comments

• AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    Yep, seen that one too.
  • NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
    Lost count how menu times it come along, and black screen, then reload the game and no caravan,
  • NekobasuNekobasu Staff Posts: 127
    Howdy! This is something our team is lookin' into and hope to get these issues with the ad wagon sorted our as soon as possible!
  • NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
    Again thanks for responding, glad to hear it's getting fixed
  • PhyzbizPhyzbiz Member Posts: 7
    Yep, happening to me too! Have to exit the game and relaunch.
  • XanthippusXanthippus Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2016
    This is still an issue, and my screen STAYS black even after quitting the app, leaving it off long enough for the logon timer to reset, and then relaunching it.

I can't play.

If I delete and reinstall the app, will it retain my town, resources, progress, etc.?

update: Turning my iPad completely off and then back on again fixed it. I hope this does not become a frequent occurrence, however. I've been playing two weeks and this is the first trouble I've had with the ad wagon.
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Howdy @Xanthippus I suggest you contact our support team so that they can take a look at this issue for you #westsupport