3 new ideas for the developers to work on, what do you think?

BigJakeBigJake Member Posts: 21
edited April 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
West creators: Please consider these three ideas for making the game a little better.

1. Change the posse points from 650k to 500k. The gap between 300k and 650k is quite large and is not reachable by many posses so once the posse reaches 300k there is little or no incentive for players to continue playing through the weekend. The big posses will reach the level regardless so changing it to 500k will simply help the lesser producing posses members who are striving to reach it.
2. Make a room, cabinet or something to open and inside you will find many things to spend diamonds on. Many posse members have completed the three upgrades and I believe that a cabinet/closet of some sort that contains more upgrades to buy with diamonds would be fantastic. Example, 200 diamonds for body armour. Make the purchases/upgrades permanent versus just battle to battle. Each upgrade is either for an entire unit like rangers or the upgrade is for individual soldiers like body armour for wranglers or something. There could also be Speed upgrades for Gatling guns and so forth. Please Give us some things to spend diamonds on upgrading our town and/or soldiers.
3. Build a trade option within the game so that we can trade say 100,000 gold for 50,000 goods. Give us options to trade gold for goods or metal. Thank you for considering these three ideas for this great game.
deputyz2

Comments

• KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Thank y'all for your suggestions @BigJake! These are awesome, and will go to our development team. Love the trade option especially!
    BigJake
  • BigJakeBigJake Member Posts: 21
    edited April 2016
    Thank you Kelly for your support,
  • deputyz2deputyz2 Member Posts: 1
    Awesome stuff Jake, agree on all 3. Great whay to keep the game growing and engaging
    BigJake
  • BigJakeBigJake Member Posts: 21
    edited April 2016
    Thank you Deputy Z. I love this game and simply want more options. I think the developers should also give us rocks, trees, and water to use in defending our towns.