Chat & leadership roles

It would be great to have private & officer chat. Especially officer so things like promoting & kicking can be discussed. As to leadership I'd like to see abilities revamped
1) member no abilities
2)deputy accept recruits
3) co leader accept, promote, demote
4)leader all & kick
Kinda makes promotions a bit mire meaningful as well as avoiding some of the confusion when there's too many chiefs & not enough indians
Tamer

Comments

• shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    I seconds that, but think coleaders should still could kick, as sometimes it is needed, and the leader isnt playing
    TamerLucky_Charles1608kinwai0214
  • woewoe Member Posts: 66
    You have a valid point, but I'm looking at it from having had co leaders go bonkers & just kick members without any input from any other players. We even had one kick the founder of our posse after he passed the reins as he couldn't justify leadership of the posse due to available playtime. If nothing else, maybe a second vote could be instituted to complete a kick by co leaders in the event that leaders not available to do it.
  • lurchlurch Member Posts: 104
    It would be nice to have the ability in game. Since the option isn't there, we use slack to chat. Four of us started our posse, we always chat and make decisions together. None of us are batshit crazy, so it's worked out great.
  • woewoe Member Posts: 66
    Thats an option, but i would really like to see the in game ability. With multiple time zones & countries it can be rough to try to meet up. Good idea though:)
  • DoodleDoodle Member Posts: 4
    I am so hoping that the administrators do read this - I think removing the kick ability from deputies is very important. You want to reward loyal posse members with rank but I have had people get kicked and you can't chase down who did it. Yes deputies should only be able to accept and only co and leader kick Also - it tells you who promoted you on the chat - why not have it post who kicked someone on the chat ?
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    I 100% agree deputy should not be able to kick just let players join
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    @Doodle we have received a lot of feedback on this topic, and I think a lot of our players would like to see this feature improved in the game too. Our development team are taking this into consideration!
  • BigJakeBigJake Member Posts: 21
    One additional piece worthy of asking the D team for is to have a function where you can invite a booted player back if you have a posse player that booted them without the blessing to do so from the rest. Thank you.