Dr Waltz cards took a BIG hit.

Dr cards almost worthless now. Ive spent a fair amount on diamonds already, justifying it to myself that I'd spend $60 on a new platform game and not play as much as on here. But I'm kinda done now. I've spent around that much. Diamonds are the only other way to speed up healing. I figure this is gonna be a game changer for a lot of us. Not in a positive way.
ForeverlissaBandit

Comments

• James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    This is really going to effect players that are at lower levels as they don't have lots of troops and rely on the dr.walts. Very poor upgrade, it will not effect me but I am sure it is going to effect a lot of lower level players, seems like a scem from CPW to get players to buy dimonds, I would not be surprised if a lot of players lose interest in the game....
    Wingman300ForeverlissaBandit
  • hadenoughnowhadenoughnow Member Posts: 2
    Why do you keep taking an average game and spoiling it. The changes are terrible. Hav'nt you played BOOM BEACH , plays brilliantly and updates are always for the better.
    ForeverlissaBandit
  • HighlanderHighlander Member Posts: 38
    Good to see no name change tex, maybe time to come home lol
  • HighlanderHighlander Member Posts: 38
    Back on topic, I really hope they change this back. I'm sure it makes sense to the money men running the game but dumps on the players playing it
    ForeverlissaBandit
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Clearly they want people to buy more diamonds, but they went too far.
    ForeverlissaBandit
  • Lucky_Charles1608Lucky_Charles1608 Member Posts: 26
    @Nekobasu @KellyGrey I know the Notorious Dr Waltz was time wise absurd, but the rest of the times were good! Are you really killing the game like this? Stop this ludicious behaviour of the dev.team and make this game healing wise fun again! ... sorry I am not reacting on the post, but I really getting pissed by the way they make us buy diamonds because of stupid changes.
    Aziz
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    @Lucky_Charles1608 :dizzy: at least they should give us one more upgrade for doctor wagon :D ohhhh i love dr waltz cards now im planning to collect 100 cards lol

by the way is 1608 mean something secret like charles ?:P
    No one she can take....
  • Lucky_Charles1608Lucky_Charles1608 Member Posts: 26
    @Aziz When I wanted to claim my game name, but it was already in use so I put 1608 behind it. I was born on the 16th of August ... 16 08 ;-) And now you know, so now I expect a birthday card :-P
    Bandit
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    @Lucky_Charles1608 hahahaha good to know ... Im lucky then my name hardly taken lol

Good to see u around my friend.. And give a big hi to everyone there :)
    No one she can take....
  • CrazyBurrisCrazyBurris Member Posts: 15
    This is the last straw for me. I will check back occasionally to see if they fix any of this new crap.

I think I am going to go start a company that finds games that devs have screwed up with updates and re-release them under nearly the same name promising to never completely change it, for the worse.
    FizzyPinotbullelk
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    To be practical, the first level of all the other 'Town' cards is useless, now Dr. Waltz is too. Consistent, but disappointing. I am very disappointed that the 8 Dr. Waltz cards I had in hand got devalued by 80%. But I'll survive.
  • woewoe Member Posts: 66
    Its absolutely insane what they dud to healz. Theyre completely useless now, & not worth the space needed to upgrade em to a useful level. Thanks cpw, NOT
  • RamRodherasRamRodheras Member Posts: 33
    As our posse finally gets within reach of the next event reward CPW decides to go for the gold and raid our saddle bags!! Gee Wiz partner give us a break. All us prairie people have put up with a lot of bugs and we were very patient with CPW while you fixed them. Sure seems like you put the boot to us town folk with every update. With all the options for different games in the app world, one would tend to think that you just don't care how we feel as long as we are buying diamonds!!! I think you have almost every nail in the coffin. Very soon we will be able to pronounce this game dead. !!!!
    Bandit
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Already burning through my small supply of diamonds. Will. Not. Buy. More. Looks like the beginning of the end for this player. If I can't be competitive without buying success I don't want to play.
    woeEKW514
  • xCF97xxCF97x Member Posts: 25
    Devs=Drillers!

Playing without Dr Waltz cards really blows. Not only are they worthless I'm seeing very few of them. If I do get one its a regular.
  • Fasteddie444Fasteddie444 Member Posts: 8
    Brutal changes.
  • Jon_RedLegionJon_RedLegion Member Posts: 7
    I agree this was a horrible change, but the Notorious Dr. Waltz was also a joke.

What about putting the times&merges back to what they were before for Regular Rugged and Veteran, and completely eliminate the Notorious card? Just comp everyone that had Notorious cards an equivalent number of gems for healing. I can't imagine anyone getting ticked at that and it would "realign" the cards better with the game.