Tips n how to do missions different levels Videos on YouTube to help get faster XP etc.

Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
I'm Anthony Mac player name... But if you go on YouTube and look up Earl McCracken or [email protected] you'll see a bunch of videos to help ppl out especially with nightmare missions for like 11 12 or 13 I did a few in the 14 hours wasted yesterday that got tossed out but made another video today to help others saying I did it yesterday I knew how to do it this time and lost everything of course like some.. Mostly mad about the money I lost but hopefully I'll hear back from them soon in game which I even came up with a idea for them to just compensate easier better for them not as great for me but get my money back but anyways that was a lil off topic but check out the videos and if u subscribe you'll see a bunch more on there of the game as well with tips and stragity too..

Comments

• Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    Also if u wanna save gold just keep repeating them like I did and you'll go through side missions so fast and no need for gold to update gear to much of waste use gold for gas repeat and also open all 9boxes.... Best way to get the XP and you can literally go from 0xp to max on a lil over a hour doing it this way with XP mission over n over... Save gold n this way is so much better and save s you gold as well..
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    Just 1 of the videos to help everyone
  • SantaroSantaro Member Posts: 41
    Only wrong movie m8 this is TWD
    I know this sounds insane. But this is an insane world.
  • jBarbarasummey97jBarbarasummey97 Member Posts: 4
    Ok..would help if we were playing that game
    Wingman300