Bad Update. Worst EVER

CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
The mining game is boring, the fighters do not follow the flags. Beating the two mine screen is impossible. I've spent over 10-12 hrs on it. No combination works, because they ignore the flags and are dead so fast, they don't know what hit them. Why on earth would you change our doctors cards? That's just wrong. I don't mind a challenge but your developers are setting this game up , headed in the wrong direction. Many want to quit or have quit over last update. If you are in it to make money, maybe you'd make more if it were an enjoyable game. When you make it so difficult for people to play, perhaps you've overlooked the big picture? To have fun. People spend more money when they are happy, as opposed to a game that is near impossible and frustrating as you've made it. A supervisor for the developers might be something to look into.
I love this game, but NOT what you've done to it now. Please fix it, if you want your gamers to stay ... This is just horrible. Absolutely no fun now. ( And Bigfoot. Is a sissy. He should be able to take a hit better than what he does. Useless and a throw away card if you've ever made one. ). So disgusted.
leftyLucky_Charles168EKW514Pegkimmerz48Kellsz

Comments

• PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    I agree. When I signed up for this game, it was a cowboy game. Not BIGFOOTs GOLD and GEM RESCUE. I find it extremely boring, frustrating and not planned out well. Bigfoot is a joke. Mining game boring and impossible at 2camps, for most of us folks.
    If the developers goal was to make the game unpleasant and dreadful. Then we'll done .
    Certainly there is some sort of test run on these updates before you release them? I do beleive this one slipped through. The game as it is NOW, I expect is going to lose STEADY players who've spent loads of money here.PLEASE switch it back to western theme. This is just wrong on so many levels. The game has even managed to suck the life out of entire posses. :-( Please get rid of this "mess" of an update. I liked the cows and horses. There are other mining games AVAILABE ALREADY. . Please! :-/
    Lucky_Charles168CalamityJane
    The fighter run around like fools, not acknowledging flags at all. It might be shorter if I write the the things that STILL WORK. Game keeps kicking me off. Losing cars or gold. Then they re appear. The games a wreck. A TRAIN WRECK. literally. Good luck to those who can keep going. I'll wait to see what mess they've made with the cows... To determine whether I remain playing. What a drag, I really enjoyed this game.
    Lucky_Charles168CalamityJane
    Seriously. What kind of mess is this update? . I've been able to achieve 4 levels. Unbelievable. I've got good fighters too. What about those just starting out? People just don't play... Why bother, it costs money and some folks still can't win. Some people have no trouble, use the same fighters on another iPad, and it's total failure. Very disgusted.
    "BIGFOOTs gem rescue" is an awful idea. Better to have gem cards instead. Save your money and wait to see what they've done to the cow rescue. Maybe things will be back to normal. SOON
    boltLucky_Charles168Missy_MeCalamityJane
  • briscobrisco Member Posts: 3
    Totally agree. They have ruined a once great game. Absolutely hate all of the latest update. I hope the go back to 2.1 and remove this 2.2 abomination.
    PegCalamityJane
  • boltbolt Member Posts: 10
    Bigfoot is useless. He is too slow. Usually the battle is over before he gets there. the event is too difficult for lower level players. Unless you have a hoard of horses to send into the fight you probably won't do very well
    PegMissy_MeCalamityJane
    Abomination is an understatement.... I have won only one train that had two mines on it. Managed to only gain 3 levels before total destruction. Played same fighters , same sequence on friends game and LOST. ( We are same level and have same fighters,)
    this update has no rhyme or reason. Some win great, others can't win at all. I agree. This is way too hard for the newer levels, they've ruined a great game. I shutter to think of what's become of the cow rescue. I hope they didn't "FIX" that too! Please, game people, stop FIXING things that aren't broken. Your new changes each week, seem to make it worse. I beg you, since I lost 4-5 players..... PLEASE MAKE THE GAME NORMAL AGAIN. and give us our doctor cards back they way they were. You have to give a player some sort of incentive. Not" take take take take " all the time. Give us a bone to chew and quit changing stuff, it's hard enough to to learn things without adding more. Please give us all a break. You're destroying teams and losing players, they don't just quit the posse, they HAVE DELETED YOUR GAME. DELETED.......What a headache. I'm waiting to see if the cows are still normal, and if the game restores the doctor cards..... I did not join up to the "giant Bigfoot gem/miner game". I joined a cowboy game. ( it used to be fun). Ugh! I'm disgusted and discouraged.
    I will climb down off my soapbox now. It's just a mess.
    Lucky_Charles168Missy_Me
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    Some people say this update has crippled 80% of their posse. They could fix this quick, but I think they want us to spend more diamonds... So they leave it. I won't spend one gem if they can't keep up their end of the deal. To have a great game, with scheduled maintenance ... What a joke now.
    I hope I see an update on Monday.... They will be swamped with complaints. Disgusted... Another good game gone to the dogs. And for what? Please take this snow and mines out of this game. HAVE YOUR SALES DROPPED THIS WEEK????? I bet they did. Hmmm might want to rethink this one. Eh? Boring.
    boltPeg
  • Missy_MeMissy_Me Member Posts: 3
    I am one of the many players on the verge of deleting the game due to this update. Big Foot is expensive and ineffective, the medic cards are now useless, the new battles are too difficult and incredibly boring. Absolutely everyone in my posse has complained about it. No one is happy about any aspect of the update whatsoever. It needs to be changed back as soon as possible.
    PegCalamityJane
    We have had many players delete the entire game , they were so disgusted with this awful update. Some just quit and won't play. Oh, it has affected many in a negative way, so I hope the game listens to its players and does the right thing. Change it back to a cowboy game and destroy this horrid update. No one likes it, yes it boring, and for the smaller level players, impossible to play. Stagnant is a good word for it. It's not fair to see higher level players breeze right through battle, and lower level players, can't win a train to save their life. I almost deleted my game, but I decided instead....NOT spend anything on this game until I see what they've done to the cow rescue part of it. If they've messed that part up, I'm sure a lot more folks will be deleting THIS game. Shame really, I thought with regular maintainence, and the positive things I'd heard of this game, ... I joined up. Only to watch it go from a great game, to an annoying, money hungry game. It's ratings steadily dropping. Reviews are bad.
    The game is awful and people are not happy. I hope they change it back and SOON.
    I joined a cowboy game not a "Yeti gold miner" game. I agree with Missy_me.
    But y'all, don't give up yet, maybe they've left the cows alone on this upcoming event.
    I can't complain enough , really. CHANGE IT BACK AND KEEP YOUR BIGFOOT AND MINES OF GEMS AND GOLD. What good is it if one can't play? Hmmmm???? DREADFULLY BORING. I used to look forward to playing, couldn't wait to get up and grab the game. Now I look at the iPad and .... Clean my house instead. Hmph!
    CalamityJane
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    edited April 2016
    Well time to delete this game and stop neglecting my personal life lol

I'll give it time I guess...
    Lucky_Charles168CalamityJanePeg
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Howdy folks! I am sorry that you're not enjoying the Gold Rush as much as we hoped, but remember strategy is key, especially with Big Foot who takes down buildings! If you're missing the Cattle Battles...don't fear, after the first two back-to-back Gold Rush events, Cattle Battles will alternate with the Gold Rush!
    PegCalamityJane
  • Lucky_Charles168Lucky_Charles168 Member Posts: 43
    Loads of bla bla @KellyGrey. I know they are paying your wages, but please let us know what went wrong, how is CPW fixing it and how do they want to keep the customer satified. CPW screwed up and there is still no word of excuse or how to compensate the players.
    CalamityJane
  • EKW514EKW514 Member Posts: 47
    Thanks for acknowledging the dissatisfaction with the GR event @KellyGrey, I know your job isn't easy with so much negative feedback.

But can you explain why we were misled/misinformed about the sequence of events? Or perhaps you can show us how/where we were informed if we missed it?

Thanks.
    CalamityJane
    Kelly, you're saying....We must be punished twice with this gold rush event? Alternate means to switch. Twice in a row, after so many unhappy posses???. People are quitting and deleting game over this update. If you made a Bigfoot gold rush game, people might sign up for that and you'd make twice the money. Market research would prove that this is a bad idea, people want the cows and the doctors cards. They want the game we signed up for, the cowboy game. Please, let us know when it will be fixed. Oh, HEY .... ALL people, if a person on your team gets mad and deletes their game, they still show on your list, I just learned that. FYI. Never had people so mad they deleted the game.
    I think miss Kelly, you would reconsider. The people are not happy.
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    No idea why Kelly mentions Bigfoot's supposedly 'awesome' building destroying ability in connection to Gold Rush...... Last time I looked it was nearly totally devoid of buildings.
    Every successful strategy I've heard people mention involve speed and firepower, of which Bigfoot has neither. So unless notorious Bigfoot can leap Rangers and sand traps, and snack on dynamite, I don't see how they could be useful for Gold Rush.
    CalamityJaneEKW514Fatman
  • The_RustlerThe_Rustler Member Posts: 7
    Can't believe we have to suffer this trash for 2 events in a row. The thought of alternating was bad enough but I was at least going to try to continue playing the game, only participating in proper cattle battle events. This is too much.

Doctor cards are next to useless. No tactics required in the gem runs. The pointless mine cards that take up extra slots in your inventory.

This game is on its last legs. I am not sure I can even stretch my patience long enough to wait for the next cattle event.

Devs, please undo the last update it has killed any fun and this game no longer requires any strategy.
    CalamityJane
    If you check the paper, it says ALTERNATES WEEKLY. Plain as day..... So why do it again?

I too, was waiting for the cattle battle, but alas, we get this corny, unwanted theme pushed on us.
    I feel betrayed by what Kelly says and what is in the paper. What is the truth? Will there be an actual cattle battle next week? Just as there was supposed to be one THIS week?

Does your nose grow longer with each CLEARLY posted article, as Pinnochio, when he would lie?
    Devs , Kelly and editors please, undo this mess, or at the very least, get the story straight. The left hand knows not what the right hand does. It angers many.
  • KellszKellsz Member Posts: 11
    Once you figure out the strategy the gold rush event is easy and quite frankly boring. If we are forced to deal with this lousy new event at least give our Dr cards back so we can play more and heal less, does CPW just not want us playing as much? Very disappointed with the poor decisions made by the developers of this game.
    CalamityJane
    We may not be happy about it but we need to get used to the new Dr. Waltz times.
    Look at all your other 'regular' cards. They are all fairly useless.
    When CPW mentioned balancing the Dr. Waltz card... "The balances were made to reflect better the actual healing times in the game"
    What they could have mentioned is they meant a reasonable time for the High end 'Notorious' Dr. Waltz card, not the 'Regular' Dr. Waltz card.
    The 5 minute time of the 'Regular' Dr. Waltz Sr. card was based on the insanely unrealistic 8+ hours healing time of the 'Notorious' Dr. Waltz Sr. Card.
    Dr. Waltz Sr.: regular = 5 min = 1/100 of 500 minutes.
    Dr. Waltz Jr.: regular = 1 min = 1/90th of 90 minutes.

A better explanation would definitely have helped the transition......

Speaking of transitions! I truly wish they had let us cash in the cards we had for an equivalent amount of healing time. My 9 veteran & 6 rugged Dr. Waltz cards went from 12 hours of healing time to 3.5 hours. That did make me angry.

The new regular Dr. Waltz may be fairly useless, but it's the same 'fairly useless' for everyone.

• Missy_MeMissy_Me Member Posts: 3
    If it really is another gold rush battle this week then that's it, I'm done. They're not listening to us.
    Don't feel too left out.... They aren't listening to themselves either!
    CalamityJane
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    For those having issues with the gold rush battles, we've had similar difficulty issues in our posse as well with lower level players. Please post what level you are at and how many battle points you have available. Perhaps we can come up with some different troop combos that might help you out. It's worth a shot and better than just complaining.
    swiftyPeg
    I'd rather complain until they change it.. But to be lied to is a bit much.
    This thread was made for complaining about the game, obviously many are not happy and want to be heard.

I have a solution. -----Get rid of the GR PART, return our Doctor cards to normal.
    Some like it some don't.
    So... CPW should accommodate both, if they insist on making this part of the CPW game. then give the players an OPTION of playing GR, or CB as other games do.

When's the last time you watch an old John Wayne movie, and a Bigfoot comes into the saloon and orders a shot of whiskey and then plays poker? I must have missed that episode .
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    Oh well, i tried.
    CalamityJane
    Yep, sure did. ;-)
    Ok... I got one... John Wayne & Bigfoot walk halfway into a bar... The rescue squad succeed in saving 30 out 31 of the patrons from the wreckage. Kindly old Dr. Waltz Sr. was pronounced D.O.A. at Laramie General.
    No charges were filed, but the authorities strongly request that Bigfoot drink in the beer garden next time.

Obituary... Dr. Hiram Ignatious Waltz was tragically crushed in his distillery under the Saloon when an oversized patron did major structural damage to the establishment.
    Dr Waltz was well known and loved by all for his generosity and enthusiasm. He lost his license to practice in 2014 over objections to him selling 'snake oil' out of his wagon behind the courthouse. He is survived by his son Dr. Waltz jr. Who vows to bring the practice into the 21 Century.... See new rate schedule outside the clinic.
    FatmanEKW514Peg
  • boltbolt Member Posts: 10
    Everything about this last update was to increase revenue. Instead of making the game better like giving us a map editor they chose to throw out some gimmicks. Big Foot doesn't even fit the theme of the game and I havent heard of anyone that likes the the gold rush event.
    Peg
  • The_RustlerThe_Rustler Member Posts: 7
    I don't care what the devs do now. App deleted.
    And the game loses another good player .... Shame really.

Also, when people delete the game, they still show up on the list as a player.
    So, Now, in active people who don't respond, we wonder if they've deleted game or just ignore game.

This update makes some of leaders WORK more than play.

Ever notice how sometimes the game works like expected and then other raids go horribly wrong. ????? It's as if we are all being tested like lab rats.

Sorry to see theRustler go. Why doesn't CPW listen to its players?

Bigfoot in a western game... Tell me, devs......what is it you're smoking there?