420Raiderz looking for new members!

Due to some members are moving to our second posse, we are looking for 3-4 new highactive members, lvl 35 or above that are ready to do 80000+ consistantly, we are one of the topposses, so we expects members to be committed, and hardshooting!
kinwai0214KellszLucky_Charles168swifty

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    edited April 2016
    For those wanting to work your way up you are welcome to join our other posse 420raiderz2. Some of our top guns will be there when they can't contribute as much in 420Raiderz and can help with tips and strategy. Join one or the other!
    KellszLucky_Charles168
  • ReumsterReumster Member Posts: 49
    I'm looking for a posse, but not sure if I can put up 80,000 CB points. I'm a level 35, with around 1600 Bounty, I have about 20 Legendary Troops, and am very active.
    KellszButch
  • KellszKellsz Member Posts: 11
    Reumster, check out 420Raiderz2!
  • ReumsterReumster Member Posts: 49
    Man. I'm in a small Posse my friend started. We can't get members, so we all are leaving. I need a large Posse
  • shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    You can join, as long as we can see your highactive we Will see through that you NOT hit the minimum at first, we know from experience, that People's points Will grow when Being in a strong Posse
    Reumster starting a new posse is hard. Many already exist out there. Best to join one where you have some experienced players helping you along. Check out 420raiderz2 and eventually work your way into the main posse. The main posse requires a lot of shooting and time and regularly has openings. That's why we have the second posse. Players can go there to take a break if they are busy. And players from 420-2 can come up to main posse if they are available for more trains or ready to send more. We have always been looking for players lately. The turn around up there is high. This is the best and easiest way to get into a top posse and best way for us to recruit.

Come join the team. There will always be a co-leader there to help mentor players into becoming bigger scorers.
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    @Reumster i joined 420Raiders with lvl 36 now i am in lvl 43 with alot of legendary troops and they teached strategy when i need to pass hard lvl... Dont miss to join 420raiderz
    No one she can take....
  • Lucky_Charles168Lucky_Charles168 Member Posts: 43
    @Reumster What @Frag, @shadygoose and @Aziz say, join 420Raiderz2. We can help you grow. One of our co-leaders is also active on YouTube with instruction video's. We will help and coach you (and your other posse members) to become better.
  • Bluef0xBluef0x Member Posts: 6
    Hi, I'm looking for an active posse. Hit excess of 60k in last event. Although I found gold mines a lot easier that cow raids., will most likely hit 80 to 100k next time. I like the sound of what you all do however am a little concerned the 420raiders2 only has 3 members :-/
    You could come and knock the door at 420Raiderz. That is the real and the active posse
    And with your scores you will fit better in that posse. The 420Rz2 posse is a learner posse.
    And a vacation posse. For those who can't play or are on holidays. And for low level players needing mentoring.

Come to 420raiderz @bluefOx

We got room there right now
    Thanks, I'll request to join. Not sure if I'll show as bluf0x or Phil as for some reason my name appears differently on here to that on my game :-/

Look out for me :)
    You are in ... Phil
    Hi, hope the boycott had it's desired effect for you all. I'm still looking to come and join you all but the cow raids are not my strongest attacks so will come in after this next wave if that's. Okay?
    Was happy with my gild raids though hit over 100 k ;-)
    Gold raids ;-)
  • shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    We will look forward to see you join BLuef0x
    Come on in my friend. We will mentor you and help you grow. It's the best way to get good ;)
    What happened to the team?
    Times are changing!
    How's that?
    After 6-8 months in top 5 you gotta change things and chase better. Game was getting boring. Tap tap tap over and over. So we are trying something new. Spicing things up.

Stand by!
  • brad001brad001 Member Posts: 6
    Hi guys and gals I have a heap of cow cards I need to get rid of this round if you need some help, won't be permanent member
    It's a gold rush event Brad. Your cowbells are useless at the moment.