Spike interest

Seems like a lot of players are losing interest even with the updates. My possee alone has dramatically dropped in event participation. Maybe if you rewarded top contributors of each possee, like top three or five, more members would try to partake in the events. The rewards could be in the form of diamonds or specialty packs.
EKW514

Comments

• Dylan626Dylan626 Member Posts: 3
    To make it even more interesting, I would create a special character that is only available through event participation. That would really intrigue players.
    EKW514
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    @Dylan626 rewarding top contributors in each posse, and creating a special character that is only available through event participation would be awesome motivation, thanks for your feedback!
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    edited April 2016
    @KellyGrey stop the nonsense upgrades with untested new events and add these features in the game. Add a separate tab for the chat. You guys get all kinds of good tips from players and instead of actioning on some of them you use that time to develop a new event type that not many so far appreciate.

Listen to the players. We are the ones spending hours on this game. Who would know better then us? I consistently read about good suggestions here but have yet to see any one of them implemented. Less nonsense updates. Make better decision for the love of the game. Improve what's there before anymore major updates.
  • EKW514EKW514 Member Posts: 47
    Dylan626 said:

To make it even more interesting, I would create a special character that is only available through event participation. That would really intrigue players.

Yeah, I not only like this idea, I love it.

Please give this serious consideration, it deserves it.
  • JpokJpok Member Posts: 5
    Careful with this kind of reward, it could lead to many people jumping all over posse's to go to a less competitive one. Should be for the Top Posse's in the event if anything. OR Better rewards for the better placing Posse.

EKW514
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Can't be just for top posses. Has to be across the board. It would test loyalties. And also weaken top posses if anyone does move to lower posse which can be good for other posses trying to get to the top. It would also help lower posses get more reward cards. And anyone leaving their posse for this reason wouldn't be welcome back. Can't burn too many bridges. It would also stimulate inside competition in posses

It's a great idea all around!
    EKW514
  • EKW514EKW514 Member Posts: 47
    Well put @Frag!
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    I think the equal sharing of rewards within a posse is a great feature of CPW. As a regular top scorer, I don't feel like I'm taking advantage of my posse mates.
    Higher scoring players are already rewarded by more train packs. The reward of being 'top player' or 'top posse' is bragging rights only.
    All for one, and one for all!
  • JpokJpok Member Posts: 5
    It's a good idea, but arbitrary awards across the board for all posses needs to be limited