Top Prize without the drama you say? Click the link, you know you want to!

FatmanFatman Member Posts: 178
edited April 2016 in Posse Recruitment
Come on over to the True Grit family (on the leader board). I personally have been in a bottom 50, mid 50 and top five posse in this game and I wish it wouldn't have taken me three tries to find my home on the range. If you want to run trains, pan for gold and mine some diamonds with the best, then grab your gloves and hat this week and come on over. It will be the last stop your CPW train will make.

We are flexible and dedicated at the same time. We have a nice vacation posse for when real life tries to interfere with running trains, and a casual minimum for the caliber of group we have. Communication by sending trains to meet the 80k minimum and chat are a must! Have a bad week? No worries! Let the team know and we will dig our spurs in and run a few extra trains to keep us strong. We have set new posse best the last three events running, hitting top prize every time. We got it! Did you? If not, move on over and let's get busy running trains. You won't regret it.
" This train'll stop at Tucumcari....... " Col. Douglas Mortimer
Tracey

Comments

• kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    Best posse (y)
    TraceyFatman
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Um. Thought you quit. Lol. U can have my doctor cards
    I will think about it :wink:
    Tracey
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    @fatman @kinwai0214 leader of topgunz ... What r u trying to do :neutral:
    No one she can take....
    @Aziz any problem ? Have I need to get permission from you to comment here ? LOLOLOLOLOL............. -.-'
    Tracey
    @kinwai0214 lol no no no .... But i think on the end u will recruit him LOL :blush:
    No one she can take....
    @fatman thank you my sir,,, if i want play on top posses in leaderboard i will choose 420raiderz ,,, now im hanging out from top posse .. I will stuck with my cousin for long time to help him grow up :) he is new but he fighting to grow fast...

The sad side is gold rush very hard for low lvl... :(
    No one she can take....
    @Aziz did u read the comments ? Fatman try to recruit me, not me.. And 420raiderz not top posse :P
    swifty
    @kinwai0214 ohh u lost :p i know .. He trying to recruit u
    No one she can take....
  • TraceyTracey Member Posts: 25
    One spot open! :)
  • swiftyswifty Member Posts: 21
    Free BUMP.
  • swiftyswifty Member Posts: 21
    Anytime @fatman! I like what you've been doing.
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Hey FM, you guys broke your streak of getting 3.5mm last event - what happened? Some members not delivering?
  • Django23Django23 Member Posts: 2
    2nd drink is on me so come join the fun and lets run some trains!
  • TawnHolidayTawnHoliday Member Posts: 12
    Last call for Gold Rush haul! ;)

True Grit has one spot open for player who can score their level x2000 pts. Find us on leaderboards at #4thplace yeehaw!