Steel depletion

Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
The gold rush event ain't that bad. Boring and monotonous as it is, I can accept it. What's crazy is the amount of steel that has to retrieved to keep going in the game. Let's say you need to upgrade the cool down cards. That's 5k steel for the first upgrade that knocks off a measly 15 minutes of cool down. The next upgrade is 10k that's an hour off cool down. Then y'all want 30k for 4 hours off cooldown. That's 45k steel to get 1 good card.

That's upsetting when you start to think its 500 steel per train to play. Not to mention the 100k to run new rails. And I don't want to even start on the useless dr. Cards now. Let alone the stacks of notorious troops I can't afford to upgrade to legendary.

Dev's y'all made your point. Your in control. But how about throw us a bone! Increase the values on the cards, or give us another steel forge. Something! The game is starting to feel more like work than entertainment. Thanks for your time!
Dave

Comments

• KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    @Georgia_Tex I must agree with y'all that a steel forge would be a fine addition to the frontier, because steel is a precious commodity out there! Thanks for your excellent ideas and tips, about the card values too, these are going to our dev team!
  • EKW514EKW514 Member Posts: 47
    @Georgia_Tex, that's actually 3 x 5K to merge regular Miner cards, 3 x 10K for rugged and once @ 30K for veteran to get one notorious Miner card. That's a grand total of 75K!

This of course assumes you only get regular cards and no rugged or veteran cards from draws. Lately, I haven't seen any veteran cards, and I'm not sure I've ever drawn a notorious card.
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Yea, I got to thinking of that soon after I had posted the original. 3 veteran cards is a total of 45 minutes of cooldown. They want 30k steel to upgrade those 3 cards for a total of 1 hour of cooldown. That's 30k for an extra 15 minutes of cooldown.