We need a new camp! :)

CPW, I LOVE you're expanding the game! I'm really excited about the new change, but we need a new camp if we're going to be able to hold all the new kind of cards you throw at us, to just make one legendary you need to occupy at least 12 spots, and since the last camp was added as far as I know, Steel, cow, Miner cards has been added :neutral:
Many people are building up to make more then just one type of cowboy as well, just making 3 legendary different cowboys will take up to 36 spaces...

Comments

• mormelmormel Member Posts: 16
    Yes we do, definitely!
  • BigJakeBigJake Member Posts: 21
    Can't agree more. With the events alternating back and forth, you end up stacking the opposite event card cool downs leaving you no room to collect your current event cards. Please give us another camp.
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Either a new camp - or make the cool down cards one card that works for both events.
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    edited April 2016
    That is awesome that you are loving the expanded game @TXP_Charlie and thanks everyone for the great suggestions about creating a new camp! Couldn't agree more that it would help accommodate the different cards, but also a great option to make the cool down cards into one too.