Boycott the next Gold Rush event

12346»

Comments

• OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    You guys are sounding like commute time talk radio hosts.

This morning on GRUSH-FM....
    Frag offers a Hashbrown a Pepsi drenched, and not so surprisingly thorny olive branch.
    Hashbrown counters with an offer to 'end it', as long as Frag 'ends it first'
    Trevor contemplates how 'people complaining about people complaining about complainers' fits into the scheme of things.
    Calamity quietly sleeps off another wild night,
    James 101 enjoys his Moosehead and half a slice.

Tune in tomorrow for the hot scoop on the great steel conspiracy, only on GRUSH-FM
    CalamityJaneEKW514
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Lmao
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Hey it's pizza Wednesday I might get a full slice
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    Hey, call me CJ.
    Trevor, LOL, yes, I'm bringing the dancers, and yes, I be dancing. Wearing nothing but glitter and a smile.
    You do have poles in yer saloon right?
    It's Wednesday, so best get them dollar bills out! No kiddies for this show LMAO , real men only!

I've been Waitin at the door, but the music is so loud, y'all can't hear me, reckon I'll just saunter on in... Aha and turn some heads... Bring a bib for the drool haha.

Oh, did I mention I was dancing? THERE SHOULD BE A COVER CHARGE. Yeah! Show me da money!

Dang Frag! Ya just can't catch a break can ya? Pick pick pick.... I like yer optimism .
    This is entertaining , I will say that much. Amazingly funny, handled quite nicely, far nicer than what I would manage. Well done, Frag

This is just funny, I don't care who ya are. LOL.

Free beer and dancing, my place on Fridays, y'all are welcomed to come, if yer old enough. Giggle
    pizza, one slice please, (the taters look fried and burnt) . No potatoes for me thanks! Now turn up that jukebox! Let's DANCE and party!!!! Whoooooo!
    I can't help myself. I just can't. O.O got whiskey too? Rock n Roll! Bump to the bass! Boom boom boom! Lol
    Um. Has someone had a little too much Pepsi!!!! Lol. Nice job CJ
    CalamityJane
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Love the jukebox, and this forum is getting exciting no, pizza, Pepsi, beer, dancers and glitter. " loving every minute of it"
    CalamityJane
    I bet you'd get real excited if I told ya we have an ice maker at my saloon!
    No more hot Pepsi or beer, just hot girls. ( I have air conditioning too.)
    Lol

i also added wifi, a 70 inch flat screen, few couches , McDonalds, KFC and a Taco Bell, a bike rack for those who ride the iron horse. !

We have live music too. I think Ozzy Osborne is playing FRIDAY.... with Jackyl , and ZZTop .... NICKELBACK.... Joe Walsh, oh Yeah! Good times!

I dont drink Pepsi, I'm just a crazy glitter chick! WHO LIKES TO SHAKE IT SHAKE IT, I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT..... Lol. O.o

Gotta make my own fun, since I'm so bored with the mines and Bigfoot.

Trevor, lol y'all make me laugh
    Lmao. Good times for sure. What is your posse? Sounds like a lively bunch. Love ozzy
    CalamityJane
    The Inlaws. we are mostly bikers and half crazy. We have a lot of fun, yeah buddy!
    Oblio, hahahahaha that was fantastic! I'm just fallin on the floor dyin all over.

When it gets boring , we make our own fun ! Hahaha
    When do I tune in next for more laughs?
    I have ketchup! I'm not afraid to use it! Oooooohhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaa been dyin to say that. Please, don't boycott ketchup! I need ketchup on my taters.

Don't mess with mah ketchup! Muahahahahaha. Squirt!
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Lmao. Too funny!

Word!!
  • HighlanderHighlander Member Posts: 38
    For sale, mustard Gatling gun. Ideal for seeing of pesky cowgirls and hitting multiple hotdogs
    One careful owner
    How much? I'm interested
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    Nice try frag, but you knew exactly what you were doing when you asked for your so called truce in one breadth and an insult or two in another. You want to know why I originally posted the way I did? Here it is. These game forums are all the same. Generally the posts are littered with crying and whining people complaining about what they don't like or how they think the game should be. While honest and constructive criticism may be helpful, to go on a multi post rallying cry about the last update and to take it to the next ridiculous level of boycotting a gold rush event is, if you ask me, the epitome of immaturity. It's essentially trying to say "I'm taking my ball and going home." You know what would be mature? Actually taking a post or two from a disgruntled player and using your experience to try and help them. But no, that can't happen, can it. Instead just hold the rally flag higher and continue to hurl insults at those who disagree. Yeah, that's productive. But don't worry frag. Hang in there, you'll outgrow it.
    Fatman
    If that is your conclusion on forums then why do you bother coming to read them. And like someone mentioned why do you read the ones that are obviously about complaining. Just avoid them. And start a tread to help if that is what you wanna do. Don't forget the obvious. Many have complained about things. And it's usually how it is. When you are not happy about something you voice your opinion. The boycott was more a break then anything. Why grind away for 20 hours for entertainment if it doesn't entertain you.
    Note that I have had no beef with anyone else on this forum because they don't put their nose in forums that don't interest them. Or call people out directly. Why you decided I am the one you're gonna call out who knows. In the end I don't give a crap about your opinion.
    CalamityJane
    The saloon a Potato was headed, cruchy and stale, thickly shredded
    Things had gone badly, I say this quite sadly ,
    his entrance he quickly regretted.

I find this rant simply funny, I feel I should be paying money,
    I laugh and I laugh, I'm wanting to ask....
    Would you like fries with that, honey?

The Noises you make, albeit crude, is determined to be mostly rude
    The words are a bore, you make people snore
    It's redundant To hear squeaky food.

To boycott or not to boycott? That is the question.
    Peg
  • Lucky_Charles168Lucky_Charles168 Member Posts: 43
    And the boys are still in the sandbox hitting each other with their shovels ... please out grow this fase. ... but did I hear someone say pizza? ;-)
    Peg
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    LOL, I like your song CJ.
    I like long rides on my bike. Vroom vroom.
    I LIKE MY POTATO: Skinned, baked and silent.

I do not like BigFoot and the Mines. Very boring and not western themed at all.
    Puts me to sleep. Blah! They should keep it Cowboys n big Guns!

Listen to the players CPW.
    cow pies are not NEAR as bad as Bigfoot loafs. I trip over them constantly.

COWS. COWS. COWS. WE WANT COWS. SCRAP BIGFOOT AND THE MINES..

Lol good poem cj :)
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    Boycott and complain about the game. I complain!

Coming to ya LIVE, its the tater report fer the day!

How to have fun with yer taters:

Folks this news just in! If ya got a small tater, well then I reckon yer a spectator ...

If ya have one on yer front pocket, I would determine yer a dictator .

If yer hungover, you'd be a mashed tater.

If it's 420 yer a baked tater.
    If yer in the sun, yer fried taters
    If yer drunk, an smashed tater then!

Tune in tomorrow, same tater channel , same tater time....to discuss they BOYCOTT of the mines , Bigfoot, the new update and ... YES! More taters!

Tomorrow ; The potatoes called hashbrowns! It's not just for breakfast!
    Create new ways to slice yer taters. , food processor versus bayonet !
    Also, how to fry the perfect tater for breakfast! Skillet recipes.

Don't forget, potatoes are loaded with potAssium, an essential part of a good diet

Thanks for reading! Have a great day, and don't forget the fries!
    Even small crispy ones are edible!

Happy days ^_^

Lol. Peg. CJ. You two are hilarious :)

Simply amazing! Well, hot diggity dog!

The forum is quiet because folks are ACTUALLY playin the game, with COWS in it!
    CPW -------- HAVE YOU NOTICED?????? Check yer records.

Give me liberty or give me a choice. The game is enjoyable once again
    . Aaaaaah feels good!
12346»