What a shame to see such a fun game killed off by greed and stupid decisions

I have very little appetite for this game after the changes and it looks like a lot of players in my posse feel the same dropping out of top ten and top twenty in the space of one event.
My personal score is down around 100k from last event and it won't go up much if at all this one. I really hoped the developers would see sense and realise how hard they have made it to have fun and enjoy it, but they appear blinded by greed and self interest. Talk about short sighted
Anyway, no more moaning from me. I,ll see out this event, then if nothing changes it will be time to slip out. I might even just play pvp and ignore events for a bit of fun but as it stands now it's a fun free zone
texfromsaigonButch

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    I seem to have lost my mojo as well...

Now I wonder how I could sit there and send so many trains lol
    texfromsaigonButchEKW514
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    couldn't agree more frag!
    Butch
  • PlayingCPW4freePlayingCPW4free Member Posts: 13
    Not sure I can give up my posse so easy.
    EKW514
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    I get they need to hit financial goals - they have a lot of investment capital at NEXT, and these investors need to see a profit. I also don't know that it's fair to call them "greedy" etc. They are a startup company under a great deal of pressure and this is their real lives, unlike us.

But...

It's clear to everyone they went to far on the heal cards. I'm sincerely hoping they see this - and walk it back, maybe somewhere in between? 4 minute cards could be the lowest increment? Then maybe of these 3 matched make 15 minutes of heal time. Then 3 X 15's make 1 hour... And so on. Something like that.
    EKW514
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    Cpw dev.team plz fix doctor waltz time, game now ruined
    No one she can take....
  • clintclint Member Posts: 24
    Hey Aziz! You are so right! Game is now crap!!
  • PlayingCPW4freePlayingCPW4free Member Posts: 13
    edited May 2016
    Imo the game hasn't gone to crap.
    Having to put more effort into something isn't as fun but it is more satisfying when you get the job finished.

They turned the difficulty to 11 compared to what players were used to but that doesn't make it crap. The way they have gone about excecuting the " game adjustment " is crap but not the game.

The long term players here were essentially beta testers 2.0 , like @Gazza said more or less, this game is at a point where it needs to step up and gain long term traction in the ap world or just ride into oblivion on its own plateau.

At least beta testers usually get a nice reward for the testing when the game drops. Instead we were told to " squeal like a piggy " by this bunch.
  • clintclint Member Posts: 24
    True. Game concept is good. Changes to make thung more difficult is what folks object to. Many lower levels of players are really struggling by changes so they will pay money for upgrades and stuff thinking they will get better. Changes mean CPW laughing all the way to the back. They should care more about providing a game people enjoy not just the financial part.