~TX Punishment~ Ace players, how ready are you for the next event? We are so join us!

2»

Comments

• TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    LOL That would be you Earl... FOR NOW! Someones hungry for a sandwich :tongue:
    Jasper
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Bring it on sister
    Jasper
    I'm still n first Charlie but Jaspers got me runnin scared!
    Jasper
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Howdy Ms. Earl. We got the moonshine on ice. Just let us know when you wanna stop by, we'll try to pick up the place a little. Maybe spray a little febreeze around to make it cozy! Back to the top we go!
  • SirOvenMittSirOvenMitt Member Posts: 3
    Do yall have room for three players? We started playing 3 weeks ago and need a experienced posse to grow with.
    I think we may, I'll contact you through msgs :smiley:
  • SirOvenMittSirOvenMitt Member Posts: 3
    K thank you. I'll keep a eye out.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Hey earl and Charlie. I may stop in after the event to say hello. Was even thinking (room permitted) I would stick around for one of the GR events but not sure as maybe looking at a whole new alignment. Anyhow. Hope you get to 3.5. I think we're gonna come up short. Only playing with 26 players this week. 4 guys were kicked for not playing. Oh well
    I don't think that's impossible :smiley: Earl will probably send you a msg to arrange it, I let her know you asked :)
    Sorry to hear about the inactive players, especially when you're close to the finish line. :(
    Jasper
    @trever that's tough playin short. B4 closed posses we could jump over & help u reach goal :(. That's one thing I liked to do but sigh, oh well

Would lv to hv u for a short visit or week long visit. I will hv one or two spots
    Jasper
    TX Punishment has some openings. Ppl r needing time off for summere. Due to med cards & longer heal times/more damage they don't hv time.

Would welcome new faces! We hv a blast!
    Jasper
    There's something that is bothering me a little. Several times there has been drama on our threads. (None right now. Earl is just contemplating things.). Drama rarely occurs on our posse. Occasionally as leader I hv to put my foot down and stand up for the posse when I feel they r being taken advantage of.

I'm normally a very good-natured person. But I will fight tooth & nail for my posse. That's the only way someone's going to get a fight out of me. The posses pretty much like second family. They're a tight knit group but always hv open arms for adopting new members

I try to shield them from as much drama as possible so they can enjoy playing the game. Charlie pretty much helps me with that. It's much appreciated Charlie.

If u guys hv not experienced a close posse like TXP (which I know there r other close posses out there) u really don't know what ur missing!
    MPHTXP_Charlie
    Well. Seems were full up...
    Jasper
    Yes... I see that :heartbreak:

:tongue:

Jasper
    We got u Charlie!

TXP Boot Hill posse if anyone wants to just hang out at the saloon!
    Jasper