Atten: CPW regarding KICK function

This is not the first time a posse has had one player kick the team, this happened to us The MainEvent last night. CPW needs to change this function so that only the leader can choose with co-leaders and deputy's can kick, teams like to reward players with status (deputy/co-leader) but all of them than have the power to kick, other games are not like this. I hope CPW will make these changes, I am sure other posses would agree.
Juverun

Comments

• SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Exactly, there need to be more of a "check" on the kicking system. Clash of Clans had this problem in the beginning, and rectified with a cool down period/limit for kicking.
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297

This should not be allowed to happen, the game needs to be fixed
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Wow.
  • PlayingCPW4freePlayingCPW4free Member Posts: 13
    Deputies should be able to open the posse door for new members but that is all.
  • EKW514EKW514 Member Posts: 47
    @James101, do you know which member did this to you? Would be nice for the rest of us to know so we can ALL ban them from membership in any posse.
    I will post it
  • CosmoCosmo Member Posts: 85
    We only have one leader and two co-leaders. That is just too darn freaky!
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Would probably be best to have once leader and two co-leaders. People who have been with the posse since the start. At least they can be trusted.
    Deputy can kick deputy and members to, bottom line CPW needs to review how the kick function is handled, there should be a check box beside the upgrading button, co-leader can kick yes/ same for deputy function.
    Juverun
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    Roger level 39 soon 40. Real name: Igor De Haas from Nederland /Holland
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    In Jungle Heat, you can only kick those at a lower rank then yourself. It gets abused, but not like what happened to The Main Event. Sorry James101, that really sucks!
    Jungle Heat message window also shows who did the kicking, so in case of a member going postal, they can be kicked before they do too much damage (hopefully).
    Regards Obilio, we haven't sent a train in 16hrs still in 4th, would have been nice to see the out come, our heavy hitters were just about to start as the work week was busy
    Juverun
  • xCF97xxCF97x Member Posts: 25
    They should remove the kick ability from Deputies
    CalamityJane
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    There should have been two that kicked players. Leader and a selected co-Leader from the leader in each posse. And for that one should be kicked. so, for example, a co-leader who kicks a player, so the leader must approve it first and vice versa. So the player is kicked. You hear me administrator for Compass Point West?
    CalamityJane
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    In the Hang'em High posses we used to reward players with promotions but that has stopped now due to this problem. We only lost a couple of players when we were hit ... but we never got them back ...
    CPW please respond
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Oh they excell at that. Sorry man. Can't wait to hear how you guys bounce back tho! Almost makes me wish I were still playing so I could ride that wave with you! Go get 'em!!
    We got a place for you Tex if you ever come back, I am sure you know ;)
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    As mentioned before, other games solved this with a cool down period. For example, a deputy can only kick someone at or below his level and it's one kick per day. Or something like that.
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 495
    James, I'm sorry to hear of such low down underhanded actions. Totally an ambush, perhaps from another team member who slipped in? Taking out the competition?

I had the reward system to those I thought I trusted, and had two player kick another player, only so that he could level up a notch. I caught them in the act and kicked the one who did it, the other involved left on his own.

I will rethink my promoting for rewards, and may have to revoke some.

Maybe Leaders can always tell posse members to come back, should this happen. I wonder if that would help?

I can't agree more with limiting the actions of deputy status and absolutely agree with having the leader involved in any kicking.
    Unless a personal attack is made to an individual, by all means my posse would kick them without hesitation.

Trust is a big issue with promotions.

CPW. Please fix this problem.... The game is becoming more and more stressful, than it was when I started... Back then, it was just plain old good fun!

CPW , Kelly, anyone.....
    Listen to the players. LISTEN AND ACT. Actions speak louder than words.
  • Jon_RedLegionJon_RedLegion Member Posts: 7
    This needs to be fixed.

No way in game to tell WHO kicked someone, and the ONLY way to reward a player in your posse is by making them a Deputy and granting them kicking ability.
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    So the fix can look something like this;

Leader-All powerful. Can kick anyone at anytime, promote and de-mote, and accept requests. Only one leader.
    Co-Leader- Same abilities as leader, but cannot kick or demote leader.
    Deputy-can accept requests and kick, de-mote or promote at or to deputy level. Kicking limited to 1 person for a given amount of time (8hours or so).

What do y'all think?
    The leader should be able to select certain co-leaders to kick, a small box that says ability to kick, everyone needs to sleep and some times you need to kick
  • xCF97xxCF97x Member Posts: 25
    Deputies shouldn't be able to kick players period especially since the game doesn't tell you who did the kicking. We had the same issue on a smaller scale than James did. Fortunately the Deputy booting folks left on his/her own.
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    For a long long time we have asked to see who is doing the kicking. There isn't even a way to know who did it....
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    My preferences:
    Show who promoted or kicked a player,
    Dedicated Leader & Co-leader(s) chat tab
    Leader: kick (all), promote/demote (all), invite (would be nice), accept
    Co-leader: kick (deputy, member), promote (member), demote (deputy, member) invite, accept
    Deputy: invite, accept
    Member:

FatmanxCF97xEKW514
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 754
    We had this problem at London uk. He was called luckyluke69