Hang'em 2 looking for you!

SaraCPWSaraCPW Member Posts: 21
Hang'em 2, is looking for fun, motivated players to join our party! We are the wildest posse in the top 10, and believe that playing should be fun! Join us today to get in on the fun and games!

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Just a thought. Maybe someone from hangem 3 moves up. Wasn't that the plan?
  • SaraCPWSaraCPW Member Posts: 21
    Always is, but each posse is their own, and sometimes people get comfortable. We don't force anyone to move if they don't want to. But thank you for your amazing help! Not sure we would have figured that out without you.
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    @SaraCPW u can also take help from ur posse "hang'em entry"

I think u r new in hang'em high :D
    No one she can take....
    I don't understand the hate. We have openings in our posse, and I'm trying to fill them. Some people don't like to go through Entry, so I just put it out there, that they can join us directly.
    Sorry Sara. Guess I got lost along the way with understanding each posse is there own as you say. I was stuck on your descriptions that say. To be part of our family. Start at hang'em entry and work your way up. Or another one that says we will place you in the right posse. One of the 8 Hang'em has. Trust me. I wasn't taking a shot at you personally. Just really find it funny that the second best hang'em posse needs to recruit in the forum when you guys are the ones that promote "work your way up". I get it now though. Thank you for clearing that up. I couldn't sleep.
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Lol trever you always crack me up
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    :D~~~
    No one she can take....
  • CaityCaity Member Posts: 1
    Don't bag Hang'em! This group of posses are the most helpful I've ever been in! If it wasn't for them I don't know where I'd be right now
    Thank you caity! You are a great addition to the family! So glad I got to play with you in 8 while you were there :) See you on Line!!
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    The line.... Meaning your just a number... ha
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Trever and James, feel free to join HEH 95
    Lol. I will look that up. Hope I meet the minimum
    Wingman300
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Haha. I hope they add an update to this game.....