Come join Buffalo River!

Carrie_RNCarrie_RN Member Posts: 11
We are looking for fun, active players to join our top ten posse! The event starts soon! Please hurry if you want to be part of an awesome group of folks!! Yeeee-haaaawww!
mdelp1881linfranz

Comments

• mdelp1881mdelp1881 Member Posts: 10
    Can i please join your posse. Im new but play alot and want to be part of a strong posse.
  • KerilynKerilyn Member Posts: 34
    We are full for this event but please join our second posse Nekkid BBQ!
    linfranz
  • Dilligaf69Dilligaf69 Member Posts: 2
    I would like to join
    linfranz
    Buffalo River is full at the moment. Please join our other posse, Nekkid BBQ, we take players from there when members need a break.
    linfranz
    Buffalo River has a few spots open. If you are level 38 or higher come on down to the river! We like to chat and have fun!
    linfranz
    Buffalo River has lowered request level to 36! Few spots still available, come join us before the event starts! We are a friendly, chatty group that likes to have fun!
    linfranz
    Come on down to the river, Buffalo River that is! We have a few spots open, join us for cattle event!
    linfranz
    Buffalo River has a few spots open for some great players! We are a helpful, fun and chatty group! We are a family together. So come join our family at Buffalo River!
    linfranz
    edited June 2016
    Buffalo River has a few spots open for the next cattle event! Join this awesome posse! Lower level? No problem, come join Nekkid BBQ, Buffalo River's second posse!
    MPHlinfranz
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    You guys seem like a great posse!
    What's your min? :smiley:
    linfranz
    You guys seem like a great posse!
    What's your min? :smiley:
    MPHlinfranz
    We like our posse members to do what they can. We prefer them to make 80,000 or better.
    linfranz
    Good to know, I got itchy finger syndrome, I need a fix! :wink:
    linfranz
    Lol, you're more than welcome to join. Our leader Xena is great! I'm in Nekkid BBQ for this event because my stepson is getting married this weekend and I'm already missing Buffalo River.
    linfranz
    haha, hard to excuse yourself to send trains then :blush: I herd only positive things about Xena :smiley:
    MPH