New to the game!! Any tips you can give to a beginner?

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,379
Hey guys I am playing No Man's Land and decided to give a try to Ng's other game... So I ended up here.

Do you guys have any particular tips for beginners like me?

Comments

• AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    LoooooL @Fatman i am completely Agree with you...

Hey @painclasher CPW everytime changing the gameplay way .. To make us spends money .. And really keep ur wallet in safe. And dont spend ur diamond now for healing or upgrading just save them to unlock draw cards option
    No one she can take....
    Fatman
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    If you want to be a top posse event contributer, don't worry about your town and its defence. Focus on expanding your map and building up your troops. This means only upgrading camps (to have more troops), the fort (to have more battle points), the pony express (to expand map and have more trains), the healing wagon (to speed up healing) and the furnace (to have more steel). Have I left any out? Yes ... the courthouse!
    FatmanRuben
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Do not upgrade buildings that generate money and good. Steel everything. YOu will stay lower longer. Upgrade them last.
  • XoDEVILMANoXXoDEVILMANoX Member Posts: 7
    @painclasher. Hey buddy, if you go back to the main forum page and goto the Strategy and tips section, I've just recently posted up 2 guides. 1 for base building and 1 for card collecting. They cover anything you need to know to get you started in CPW. Enjoy. If you found them helpful, please leave a comment :)
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    @XoDEVILMANox's guides are an impressive bit of work, definitely worth a look.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    edited May 2016
    And the most important tip you can take away from this game. Do not under any circumstance believe what KellyGray says about taking your thoughts back to the developers. It doesn't really happen. Good luck. Play hard
  • RubenRuben Member Posts: 3
    How come I have a courthouse and everyone has an oil refinery? How did they get the refinery?
  • mormelmormel Member Posts: 16
    You have already an oil refinery. Everyone who is attacking you sees one instead of your courthouse.
  • chris1981chris1981 Member Posts: 8
    Come and join Ogo pogo an we will help you through everything you need to know
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    I've always thought that was weird ... our courthouses morphing into oil refineries .... probably explains the warped minds of the developers!
  • gunzillagunzilla Member Posts: 12
    Presumably the idea is that the justice system is Good whereas the oil industry is Bad... Never mind that the whole game is based on killing, land grabbing, stealing, producing and consuming as much and as fast as possiible, in a wild west where native americans are reduced to mercenaries, and fairly inefficient sidekicks at that...
    Fatman
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    I kinda like the indifference of the mercenaries when defending mines.
    Barely lift a finger and never give chase.... Must be Teamsters!