The Legends, 1st place and 1st team to take down HeH

The best group of people, made it possible and enjoying. Hats off to each and every Legend player, YEE HAW!
lurch

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Wicked team work right to the last minute!

Good hussle heh. It was one for the cpw books ;)
    ducksoup9tseeqhimlurch
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Congrats guys - you achieved what many of us have been trying to do for a long time. ;)

Well done.
    tseeqhimJuverun
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    Congratulation all .. Happy to see the legends burn leaderboard like that best wishes for next and next next next events :D yeeeeeeee haaaaW
    No one she can take....
    tseeqhimJuverun
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    Best, thats all!
    tseeqhim
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    We will make sure to let our development team know. Yeehaw Partner. Oh wait. Wrong thread.
    ducksoup9Jasper
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Lol wingman
  • RamRodherasRamRodheras Member Posts: 33
    Bragging rights and a notorious big foot. How stupid am I !!! I went out and partied all weekend when I could have played this game that everyone is getting tired of !!!!
    lurchWingman300
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    We did it again, but this time with only 29 fantastic people.
    Juverun
    We Hung'em high :wink:
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Fatman said:

Part timers.......... B)

What happened to True Grit this event?
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    @Fatman

Part timers.. I love you buddy. But!!!! We have gone for first in three events. So far we are 2 for 3. We have only played for four weeks. And that one we finished third even with taking it easy. So yes. We are part timers. Now I see your point. Lol
    Fatman
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Lol I got the joke fatman, ;) we know as a group when we want to take heh down we will, when we want all players to get cards we will split the teams, we hold the cards, a ton of heavy hitters, that like to have fun
    KellszJuverun
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Fatman. I know you were kidding buddy. Just threw that out there for Rene in heh. Not sure if she is on the forums though
    Juverun
    we know we are the best and when we will win we win. B) but the important thing is to get the top card. Hang'em high is a good opponent. lol. but when we want. Hung'em high. ;) That's how it is!
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    edited June 2016
    Let me know when you will "try" again...... I will not miss that week like I missed this one.
    Juverun
    I will, not this round. Only go for 3,5 :)
    Wingman300