Great game and thank think Devs

GIving all the negative posts, I want to post something positive. I start playing this game a few days ago and I enjoy it so far. I don't know what happened in the past with the changes or update but I'm doing pretty good with 450 bounting points without spending a dime. I also got 2 green yeti or bigfoot from Cattle Battle cards lol and it has made raiding so much fun.

I know we all like to take things for granted but sometime its a beautiful thing when we take time to appreicate the thing we took for granted.

[suggestion] I'm always waiting for opponents to show up so I can raid them. Maybe adding 1 level higher opponent than ours to speed thing up and we can always change it if it get tough. This bascially mean we get to choose 1-3 opponents that has 1-3 level higher than us , for those that like a challenge. Cheers

Comments

• JoesnazzJoesnazz Member Posts: 13
    edited May 2016
    update: thank think = thank you*
    Unable to use the edit button for some resason.
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Thanks so much @Joesnazz ! I am really happy to hear that you're enjoying the game so far :) This is awesome to hear, and it sounds like you are already doing just fine on the frontier, especially with those yeti lol!

Great suggestion about adding 1 level higher opponent, it would add dynamic for the players. I am going to pass on your idea to our developers!

And I agree with you, it's important to take time out and appreciate the wonderful things we take for granted.
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Wow, Ms. Kellygrey. Um I hate to say it, but y'all already do add +1 lvl's on maps to face. Actually, it's -1/ and up to +1 on my map. Do you play this game Ms. Kellygrey?
    Wingman300

Wow, Ms. Kellygrey. Um I hate to say it, but y'all already do add +1 lvl's on maps to face. Actually, it's -1/ and up to +1 on my map. Do you play this game Ms. Kellygrey?

We're talking about raiding right? If so, the system always match you with players at your level.. My suggestion added a bit of challenge in exchange for faster search result.

Thanks Kelly for your responds. After pushing myself to the limit by completing Cattle Battle to level 24 at level 16 lol, I have one other suggestion. Please generate random map for us instead of using the same one and perhaps adding surprise event such as a big foot appearing on a hill and start rollig down logs or boulders as our troop reached certain point. Anything thats fresh and unexcpted will surely spice thing up.

Cheers
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    So Joesnass ... only played for a few days and already looking for something fresh! Spare a thought for us old timers who have been playing for more than a year ... anything rollin' down any hill would be good!
    Wingman300
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Joe Joe Joe. Most of us have a year under our belt.
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Lol Fatman ... hate that kind of game!
    I have already beaten Donkey Kong
    edited June 2016
    I noticed there isn't a lot of buildings to smash in Gold Rush, unlike Cattle Battle. So it would make sense to make Big Foot relevant again by adding em in that scenerio.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Joe joe joe. Let us know how much you like gold rush my friend. Lol. I'm betting you don't break 12k. You get a weekend off during GR. Enjoy.
    Wingman300
    edited June 2016
    I'm still level 16 with 8k points but I'm gonna try push it in deep and complete Level 26 Gold Rush, like I did to Cattle Battle.
    Joe for gold rush I will score 300-500 thousand. I would say most good players punch in 200k or more.
    At 16. Once you get passed the three 1 pen. Your troops won't survive 2 pen
    Wingman300
    Hey Trever, I just hit 12k gold rush points at level 16. Surpassed other level 41 members lol.

Gonna try hitting 1k bounty points this week. and check out where I place my courthouse. Free golds and goods for everyone :)
    edited June 2016
    Thank you everyone that responded on this thread. Have good day
    Lol. Good job joe!!! Glad you stuck w it. I hope the best for you and when your ready. Come check out The Legends. We will take you to the promise land my friend.
    Joesnazz
    I support Joe being in Legends. Join their posse
    Joesnazz