Hang'em high show how classy they really are

For anyone apart of this organization heh, I fell bad for you that you have players that speak this way, we probably do have some gay, and that's ok, but in this day and age to be using terms like that is 100% ignorant. Moving forward I have lost all respect for that group, no mater how good they are, you are who you hang out with.
JasperRachel1972uk

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Nice comments Richard. I know we may poke fun of one another from time to time but you really crossed the line my friend. i hope HEH promotes you as co-leader if your not already because you seem like a fine gentleman to stand next too. And a side note. What did pizza ever do to you????
    Mark8163KellszJasper
  • Mark8163Mark8163 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    This is a game to play with rivalry fun insults and attack on people's sexuality is out of order CWP take note of this.
    KellszPistol_Pete555
  • KellszKellsz Member Posts: 11
    Bad sportsmanship indeed and reveals hang em highs true character. I guess being second best makes them bitter.
    Jasperjester
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    I'm gay. You can join me on a date Richard?
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    I'm sure Richard does not speak for all of heh. But I agree he crossed the line. Not cool
    Pistol_Pete555
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    edited June 2016
    I think re-posting it here is just as "classy".

I reached out to Zero to have him talk to Richard.
    Pistol_Pete555
  • JoesnazzJoesnazz Member Posts: 13
    Probably a young teen that didn't know the harsh descrimation gay people had to go through. Just like most of us don't how how Christains got descrimated and prosectuted in Rome by the 100 millions after Jesud death. Lucifer gave Adam and Eve knolwedge, Google is doing the same. Find the truth.
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Disagree bro "wingman" not exceptable, bottom line. Sorry it was your team mate but in many eyes he is a piece of work, low class.
    edited June 2016
    Many say that of the "leader" of Legends also. I am not sure why we are using quotes but figured why not continue.
    I do agree though that is is unacceptable. Which is why I asked Zero to approach him. I am not sure who he is and he isn't in my friends list.
    Pistol_Pete555
    Wingman. You may have a point with reposting but some use FB and some use the forums. It needed to be posted. Take the game away and we are all people. We just don't need to talk like that. I'm sure like Tex said. He doesn't speak for all of heh and I hope zero will address it. Hate to see a great posse be tarnished over one persons wrong doing
    There are over 200 people in HEH. Unfortunately one said something unacceptable. Zero said it was unacceptable. Zero said he would address it. As far as I am concerned it is done.

Tons of respect to you Trevor
    Pistol_Pete555
    Had the whole thread removed.
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    That must be "Rarobs" - he's a drunken idiot who once pretended to leave HEH and join Topgunz. Right before his first event started at Topgunz, he told everyone to "F Off" and in a blaze of profanity and left.

That FB post is consistent. He's a class act.
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    I tried to edit the FB post and could not - as the poster I was forced to remove the whole post to remove the offensive language. It is important for me to maintain a positive but competitive stance. Reposting is not helpful. I am just as disappointed to see it here. This is a game - personal affronts are not helpful. I look forward to continued competition from your group ---- whenever it strikes your group to come forward and play.
    Jasper
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    DoodleAnn said:

I tried to edit the FB post and could not - as the poster I was forced to remove the whole post to remove the offensive language. It is important for me to maintain a positive but competitive stance. Reposting is not helpful. I am just as disappointed to see it here. This is a game - personal affronts are not helpful. I look forward to continued competition from your group ---- whenever it strikes your group to come forward and play.

That's a nice gesture, Ann. But if you guys really don't condone this, why is he still in your posse?
    @DoodleAnn
    Thank you taking down the post as it was not called for. But I disagree with you and re-posting it here was called for. It disappointed you to see it here and it should have. It also shouldn't just be swept under the rug. Players like that need to either need to be removed or understand we are all people and that stuff isn't called for. I'm glad that it was addressed and we can move on.
    edited June 2016
    At this point I am just waiting for the "we didn't try" posts after the next beating we provide.
    Jasper
    :blush: We at The Legends seeking players. which manages 150k and have 5 trains. join The Legends 2 or 3 and chat. up to you?
    MPHJasperlurch
    @Wingman300 it's summer bro, how many times do we need to state that, we'd rather be outside. When we have time to play we will, only 3 months of summer so enjoy it. Plus we all have young kids that are now active outside. We have already proven in both events we can beat you.
    JuverunJasper
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    This is a great game bar some CPW issues. Why can't the top posses play nice
    Juverun
    If you even have a dream that you beat us you should wake up and apologize.
    Jasper
    Apologize??? For what??? And dream???? we beat you guys twice in the past 5 events, now it's summer, we will play but for fun, we will still be top 5 weekly.
    Jasperlurch
    edited June 2016
    Love CPW
    Jasper
    edited June 2016
    Love CPW
    Jasper
    edited June 2016
    James101 said:

Apologize??? For what??? And dream???? we beat you guys twice in the past 5 events, now it's summer, we will play but for fun, we will still be top 5 weekly.

That is a Muhmmad Ali quote. Geez

http://quotes.lifehack.org/quote/muhammad-ali/if-you-even-dream-of-beating-me/

You want to know what I would like to see. Simply declare before the event if you are trying or not instead of after you win or lose. That is all. I don't think that is too much to ask.
    Jasper
    Stop now. a man said something stupid. do not let it go beyond all. we are human beings. everyone make mistakes. peace in the street.
    @Wingman300 heh has over 200 players, why would we tell you when we will strick? Think about it....
    To be a good sport? You can say it once it begins. Then there is no changing of our team.

Waiting until the event is over it is always easy to say "we didn't try". Just be a good sport. You don't have to declare you are trying on Wednesday..... Do it Thursday after it starts.

Jasper