Hang'em high show how classy they really are

Comments

• Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    You want to know the most exciting weeks I ever played? It is when you beat us scoring 7 mill and then we won the next week scoring high 6 million.

I enjoyed the challenge even in the loss. I think everyone wants more of those weeks. You guys winning on a week we don't push hard should be as disappointing to you as it is when your team doesn't try.

You already won a few weeks. I would think now it would be fun to go your best vs ours. Again it isn't to say you have to say it on Wednesday. But to wait until the end of the event?

I was the first person to congratulate your posse on that 7 mil win.
    Jasper
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    I have issues with both Legends and HeH, but I agree, no one needs to say what they plan to do
    edited June 2016
    It isn't about need. Of course they don't have to say it. Just like we can laud every victory we get regardless of their efforts or lack of efforts. What it is about is fun. The game has gotten stale. Developers either ignore or haven't been able to make improvements.

A win is a win, but a challenging win is thrilling. Heck even a thrilling loss is fun.

Jasper
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Well like I said it's summer, don't expect to many challenges, we all have young families and we only get 3 months of summer, we normally don't decide until weekends if we are going to kick it into gear. Maybe challenge your old teamates you abanded by going to heh, we should not be the center of attention we are only 3rd place this week
    Jasper
    My teammates joined me. Several went to 3 other posses. Can't possibly be in 4 posses at once now can I?

I do not expect many challenges. I said my peace.
    Jasper
    Why are you both so bitter. It's a game, we all have fun and someone has to win. Move on , improve and try harder. End of
    I am not bitter, wingman has just been riding my ass lately since we beat them.
    I am not trying.
    And banter is great between posses. But I just can't see the need for the top posses being at each other's throats all the time.
    no shit
    Jasper
    i know right?
    Jasper
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Wingman, why did you ditch your Topgunz buddies and go over to the Dark Side?
    Juverun
    Topgunz disbanded. Zero reached out to me to join the evil Empire. Truth be told I have 5 posse mates from TG here in HEH. Several went to TPX, a few over to BR and some to World Class and to Aleuc. (DQ's posse) They made their own decisions and I respect that. I would welcome most of them here in HEH. :)

I also had other posses ask me to join that I will not name.
    Jasper
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Then you will never know what it's like to beat hang 'em high. We know. We've succeeded where you did not. I want to like you wingman, but you don't make it easy when you are on James way harder than is warranted. Play your game, celebrate your victories, and leave others to do the same.

Thanks Tex, my self enjoying the summer with great people, and a rainbow in my yard. My kids want that pot of gold they say, ha
    texfromsaigonJuverun
    edited June 2016
    Pretty sure we beat HEH a few times. Not recently sadly. If you recall that is when HEH started rotating in people and it led to the rule changes.

I congratulated your posse when you have won.
    Jasper
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    I'd just like to say I have no love for hang em' high. I don't know why really, guess its just I think hogging so many players is disgusting. I hold no animosity against the legends, except how Mr. James likes to recruit. He admits he goes to open posse's and poaches players.

But on the argument about winning, I agree with wingman. And I'll tell ya why. Imagine you built a camero z-28 ss, 350 with possy trac and dual exhaust. A lot of money and time went into the build. Your sittin at the red light hearing and feeling the thing just purrin like a kitten. The light turns green and you hear the roar of a mustang take off right beside you. Boom! Did you loose even though you had no idea you were racing? It's not fair unless both sides know there is a competition to be played.

Legends, your so called wins are hoaxes. You want the title? Name the time when you will bring your best, let hang em' go pick from the 10,000 members they have and choose their best, then let it be decided from there. May the best posse win...
    Wingman300Rafema
  • shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    Would be pretty stupid to give away the only advantage we have , wouldnt it. Gives Heh the problem that they have to bring the best team everytime, just like all other teams, if they want a chance to win. Shady goose (The Legends)
    James101
    Thank fuck for TXP
    Wingman300TXP_Charlie
    MPH said:

Thank xxxxx for TXP

Best comment in the thread
    TXP_Charlie
    Ha no the best was @Wingman300 I think TG beat heh, Nope never, only the Legends have. Looks like heh is struggling to steel more players you might have got two good ones......
    Good luck to you.
    Thanks!
  • SweetNelSweetNel Member Posts: 5
    One player in a group as large as HEH can't represent the voice of all of us. There is absolutely no need for comments like Rarob's, and likewise saying that HEH isn't classy is also unnecessary. Friendly digs at each other is all in the fun of game, but there is no need to make it personal. And looking at the percentages of times HEH has come in 1st place, we can agree that overall, HEH finishes in top spot more than any other posse.
    JoezeroRafema
  • Cowboy_BobCowboy_Bob Member Posts: 2
    Bravo, nel! Well said!
    SweetNel
  • JoezeroJoezero Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Thanks Nel said what I want to said. I apologize to all about bad comment of my player Rarobs and please understand he not speak English well. Georgie Tex u don't love heh now but if u join us u will love us ! have good race in event thanks all. Zero (heh)
    RafemaWingman300SweetNel
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Joezero said:

?..my player Rarobs and please understand he not speak English well.Zero (heh)

So, Zero, you're saying Rarobs "doesn't speak English well" and his comments were misconstrued?

Really? You realize how ridiculous that sounds, right??

I think it's pretty clear what he said - not much ambiguity there. To defend him is to support him. The guy is Brittish, btw, so English is is his first language.

And if you guys at HEH don't condemn his bigoted remarks, I ask again: why in God's name he still in HEH? He is currently buried in HEH 5, I guess so no one notices?

Do better, people.

• JoezeroJoezero Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Snowdrifter why y'all keep talk about this what wrong? Anybody dead? World end? Or what else? I did said apologize to all mean story is the end thank you and Rarobs he is heh player he will alway stay with us until he not play this game anymore because heh never left members behind even they good or bad and please end this story thanks y'al
    MPHSweetNel