Hang'em high show how classy they really are

Comments

• SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Hey Zero,

That's a pathetic response. You think whoever can lie around in bed and "send the most trains" on their iPhone is all that matters?

How about standing up for what's right in real life?

You have lived up to your name, "Zero."
  • JoezeroJoezero Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Hey Snow
    Thank you for telling me standing up for real life I am firefighter I save many ppl life per days and yes I do have one (1) life LOL
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    I wouldn't care if he was a 800k player see ya, principle. I am sure fire fighters learn about code of conduct, zero tolerance. But I guess that's just me. I have kick many for disrespect, no tolerance for that, we are real people.
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Just checking ... Is this the CB Event where The Legends are to beat HeH?
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    No, it was after the gold rush. This is from last week.
    Joezero said:

Hey Snow

Thank you for telling me standing up for real life I am firefighter I save many ppl life per days and yes I do have one (1) life LOL

If you are really a firefighter, then kudos to you, my friend - that is awesome, and I give you a tom of credit for your service. (All the more reason not to tolerate a lowlife/bigot like Rarobs ;))
    James101
    @Gazza just a reminder The Legends won the last cow battles...... :)
  • SweetNelSweetNel Member Posts: 5
    I am NOT condoning what Rarobs said at all. There are many derogatory words to describe homosexuals. I doubt most of you can relate to the discrimination homosexuals receive daily. But demanding he be banded by HEH is asinine rhetoric. How many names come to mind of people who said stupid things, break the Law, or even murder and are still in an organization because someone will "always" sign them up?!
    Instead of continuing the Rarobs Discussion, how bout spending time productively trying to win & come in FIRST place in "THIS" event. Come on guys, let's play the game and look at the leaderboard when it ends.
    Since you heh heh guys are all bending over to defend Rarobs, why not have your motto be from your mate Rarob's quote: "You are all a bunch of f***gts - Heh is the best!"
    James101SweetNel
    REALLY..., I don't see anyone "bending over"......Nor do I see anyone defending Rarobs. I AM however standing up for HEH. Again I repeat, let's play the game week in, week out, and see what posse is at the top the most.
    Final question: where do you Heh Guys draw the line, in terms of members publicly linking your posse with bigotry? Are you consistent, or are there different groups you are less prone to tolerate? For example, if Rarobs had chosen to champion Heh by deriding black people (and used the "N" word) I assume you'd remain consistent and still support him, right?
    James101
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    Can i get a :smiley: ?
    edited June 2016
    :smiley: <---------
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Wingman - what's going on over there????
    Lol Trev, string the pot, Trev you know as well as me we were toying with them Thursday and Friday, and saving the cowbells for Saturday and Sunday. Maybe they will still win.....
    Sending trains as always.
    like I said wingman, 1 player doesn't make a team
    1 player can mak a difference. The issue is we have 15 players that are not going to make the minimum.

We actually are fortunate 2 new strong players joined this week otherwise we would have reached 3.5 million today instead of yesterday.
    You mean two strong players you took from Tx Bama and Jayser right, f#%^ck heh
    Talk is cheap heh is losing its grip bottom line, wingman love you bro, you should be a Legend
    Sorry I retract the anger, but @Wingman300 @DoodleAnn @Joezero , but heh leader Zero, does not stand up for real life issues. I hope your all proud to have joined @Wingman300 @DoodleAnn a stand up team. Hope you all enjoy this weeks results, tell me the excuses tomorrow
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    The Legends, the team of trust. Join us. David against Goliath :smiley:
    edited June 2016
    Bama and Jayser were friends of mine before Tx. I think t is fair to say based on comments here that both Legends and HEH have aquired top talent from other posses.

You will find event event you have won I have said congrats. Did I wish I didn't miss the other competitive loss? Of course. But I have stated many times I play for the competition, Easy wins are meaningless.
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    It's quite simple. When we wanna win we do. When we wanna just reach 3.5 we do.

We don't need to explain or inform anyone of what we do. Heh used the feeder loop hole to build an empire and give cards away to players who didn't earn them. For months. The Legends have players who all earned their levels.

There is no denying the true top posse. We have two posses to choose from and one sleeper posse. We don't have 200 to choose from. Our players are real. Solid.

All this cat fighting back and forth doesn't change the fact The legend kick ass.

And as far as James going to other posses to recruit that's part of the game. Life isn't always fair. Businesses steal employees or contracts all the time. The strongest or smartest can draw people. Whatever way that may be.

Now let's see the excuses flying for why heh are losing this week. "We took Sunday off". "Some players had emergencies". "Half the team didn't make the minimum" blah blah. I didn't say lost. I said losing. We will see where we are at the end of the event.

The simple fact is that we lost only once when we tried to win. And that was when we first started The Legends. Any other time we wanted to win we did. That's what I call a team. Pulling together and making it happen.

Go Legends!! :)
    "We only lost once when we tried "

Good job?

Yes 3 CB ago
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    edited June 2016
    sorry i didn't catch this one earlier. Could have been a lot of fun.