The Legends June 9th CB event

Comments

• James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Let's the best team win, and let's have fun
    Wingman300
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    You have made my day. Good luck to you and your posse.
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Lol, now it's on. Tear it up fellas!
    It's still not the best of situations. The best would be to give a heads up a day before the event starts. In all fairness the legends had an opportunity to add all their top Gunz. Now hang em' is stuck with whoever they had in. With saying that hope hang em' chose well out of the plethora of people they have. Good luck to Trevor, lucky Charles and the rest of the legends group. James, your probly a good dude in reality, and you and I could probly be friends, but because of the way you choose to scalp other posse's to fill your ranks, I hope your iPad blows up. Lol, good luck anyways, y'all are the underdog and I'm rooting for ya!
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    I am excited for the competition - and Georgia Tex - I would not say that they were an underdog - Many of the Heh posses are newer - therefore lower players. The Legends now has 3 posses of strong players and 2 more started. I don't think they have ANY diaadvantage. Here's to a great weekend!
    Juverun
    @James101 gave us what we asked for and I appreciate it. His posse has a great point that we have a great pool of people to pull from.

I said it once and I will say it again. The best two weeks I ever played of this game is where Legends beat us and we beat them with both posses going at it.

All I can say is thanks and looking forward to tapping the ipad for the next few days lol.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Aw wtf. Nobody told me there was a cattle battle starting. When does it start?

@Georgia_Tex - I think you may misunderstand heh. They are not stuck with who ever was left in there. They stock heh with who can play the hardest each week. There is no surprise if and when legends goes after first place as the normal is heh to always do that. On Tuesday they had 28 players in the group. 3 left. A level 33, 40 and 45. Now five new players joined before the event. A level 42, 49, 50, 53 and 54. I'm pretty sure that is the normal for heh and kudos to them for building a strong empire. But to say that it still not the best of situations is little silly. But who cares. The battle is on and the winner gets first and second gets second. Lol. Best of luck to everyone.
    Wingman300
    if you could see our chat you would realize that some of the players promise less than you would expect. I don't want to give out our inside information, but it isn't as easy as Zero makes it seem. We all know there are tiers of players. Those who try for 100-200 those that get 200- 300 and the nut jobs that get more lol. If I say more Zero wil make me clean the posse outhouse.

I am just happy we both are pushing this weekend. Although Saturday I will be out for the day. The sun.... It burns!
    Lmao, it's not silly at all. What James did is equivalent to walking beside your friend, both going somewhere, then one of ya takes off yelling, "I'll race ya"! Now I appreciate the fact that James is your buddy Trevor, your in his posse and your gonna take up for your friend. But to insinuate I'm being childish or silly? Whatever. I won't comment on who is the king then. Y'all both beat your chests and growl at each other all you want. I was just stating a way there could be undisputed champion of the world. But in my opinion the way it went down this time can be disputed.

Now I'm rooting for tx punishment to whoop ya both! Go gettem Ms. Earl!
    I reiterate, the time Mr. James said legends was going to actively battle heh was exactly 6 am. And that is the exact time the event starts, there was no heads up involved.
    @Georgia_Tex bro I have tried to let the shit you say just roll, but you have no clue, zip! What it is like to battle at this level. I am not going to say anymore. But know your place! When you star battling top 5 for over 6 months, come back and chat until then.....
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Wow, this is a game . We have fun. Why can't you all have fun. We have gone from 300k to 3.7mil without really pissing anyone off in 8 months .
    Wingman300
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 199
    I'm having fun
    Know my place? Quit fantasizing you have the number 1 posse. Quit going to other posse's and advertising for players. All in all, grow a pair and man up. You think your somebody special cause your have a high level account on a video game? I know I'm nothing special, but I don't go around telling everyone, "oh yea, I can beat you when I want to."

Now I have been trying to keep this on an adult level, and you wanna start a pissing contest. Trust me brotha, I doubt we are on the same lvl. I've done things for my country I still see when I go to sleep, so whining over this video game is not high on my priority list. I suppose we can agree to disagree on what a top lvl posse is, draw a line in the sand and stay on our own sides. Peace brother!
    Hashbrown is that you?
    Fatman
    Lmao, that's a good one @fatman! I see legends overtook hang'em. Nice job! Looks like it's neck and neck!
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    HEH have all the top gun player at the Main posse nearly all player over level 50 and they have top the team. BUT we have killed you. The Legends rules and own CPW. All try to kill us, but we are a great team that are only friends and have fun alle the time. Love you guys! :) you want to join a posse. No doubt The Legends! A team of trust! Now the Summer is here. Good [email protected] #1 @James101 and all of you adders out ther. HEH #2 good summer to you boys and girls to. :smile:
    Good efforts this week by Legends. 12 hours left, but when it is over I shall tip my hat
    Dude I am literally watching that on DVD right now. Stalker.
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    edited June 2016
    How's that for a beating. 866k. Done!

It's clear. When The Legends wanna win we win! Let it be obvious now when we aren't playing to win and are just playing for the rewards.
    You got it Frag, summer and family time ahead us, we will be a top 5 posse and just have fun.
    Anything over 6 mil will be hard to beat. Certainly will have to save up two weeks of cards and have max steel going into those battles.

Sustainability is key in excellence, but you certainly have an effective build up strategy for key battles.
    Good job btw. I am sad and glad at the same time that your team is not going to push. My wife is just glad.
    Lol my wife said I hope it's out of your system now... Lmao
    Wingman300Frag
    It'll never be out of your system James :smirk:
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    To all that is keeping track and wants/needs to know of my intentions for next week. I will be taking the week, maybe two off. Hoping to only check in and revenge those that think it's cool to steal from me. Projects around the house that need attention and my 1 year old has his birthday party along with my 4 year old this weekend. Supposed to be good weather. I will not miss a minute of sun and time with my children, plus the 9 cheeseburgers I will eat over the weekend is a plus. Good battle this week. Both posses are a force to reckon with!!!!!
    Wingman300
    You should put notice on cpw fb page Trever. We don't wanna be accused of not informing when we plan to attack lol

We have proven our point. When we wanna win we play hard as a team and win.

I'm joining you in the time off for summer concept. Sounds good to me :)