Next update news

It's been a while, any word on what's next?.........Bueller...........Bueller.......

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    -Improved chat on own tab
    -Saving map layouts
    -Instead of choosing a card you don't need from a deck to then just delete it, adding the feature to simply skip that card and not add it to your own selection would be great.
    -adding "replaykit" from Apple that lets you record and share your tactics with your posse
    -seeing when someone is online before you try to attack would be a great feature

I could go one for an hour. Many small things they could do to improve the game.
    Wingman300
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    How about that my map has no one on it. I wake up, clear my map of enemies, and then ever two hours or so one pops up. I go hours with no one to attack.

I like all of Frags suggestions. As he said, there are so many things that could be improved
    Fix the fact that you can accidentally buy cards for 100 and 500 diamonds. You know how many times I have accidentally clicked the 100 diamond purchase just because it is the center option....... AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    I feel you wingman. Been there. Done that. Multiple times lol. And always the same reaction "arrghhh noooooooo". Then I get over it lol
    Wingman300
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Howdy folks! Thanks for the awesome suggestions! Good to know about the 100 diamond purchase, and @Frag love all your tips partner. These are all going to our developers!
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    @KellyGrey hi Kelly can you give us an idea when we will see an update? Attached is the response from your support team......

• SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    It feels like NEXT is sort of bailing on this game... Not enough revenue and not enough players.

Mostly criticism whenever they actually do an update...

Hope I'm wrong, but there hasn't been much of a peep from them recently - other than a few robotic "Kelly Grey" responses that feel hollow.
    Wingman300
    My new thing is to try and keep my cards at 221. Then I cant buy it. LOL.