Congrats!

Not a lot of TX players here on the forum so I will just say it for them. Nice job being first to 3.5 mil. Great efforts by your team
MPHJames101TXP_Charlie

Comments

• KerilynKerilyn Member Posts: 34
    Thank you Wingman.
    Wingman300
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Thanks Wing. ;)
    Wingman300
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    and I'm in agreement .... great to see another posse at the top!
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Agreed! Go TXp go! :)
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    I will also congratulate TX. Not just first to 3.5 but doing awesome. First to 3.5 is never my race as Thursday Friday I work. Great job TX
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Go get 'em TxP!
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Great job TX! Love seeing you kick their butts after they took to of your top players!!!! Karma?
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    James James James......
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Wingman I know you love me bro!
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    HEY!!! Earls a lil slow sometimes... @Wingman300 thanks for putting this up! And thanks to the rest for congratulating us! We had a blast. Was tons of fun and loved seeing many tackle their own personal bests. And a thank you should go to our buffalo river friends that came over to help.

Oh! I will point out that final win was by more than 1 mil. That felt pretty darn good!

@James101 (sigh). I was sad to see those players go. I get quite attached. Nut I will point out that ultimately players are free to make their own choices. I'm ok with that. (No response necessary;) )

Again wingman, very considerate of you :)
    MPHTXP_Charlie
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Nice post Earl ... one of the true gentlemen of the game ... or should I say ladies ...
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    @Gazza Thank you kind sir :)