The Legends posses

TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
Battle starts in about 10 hours. goal is to have The legends and The legends 2 both hit the 3.5 reward. Great bunch of players. Together we push each other to take care of our own. We have more than proved ourselves and know we play for one another. "Every man dies, but not Everyman truly lives". William Wallace....

Come join our family.
Ninetailedmom

Comments

• Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    And hope the rewards are not garbage.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    True. But every little bit helps. A confidence builder for the newer players, a better bond is formed between the posses and the feeling of competition amongst the posse is still present. CPW has clearly taken a break so no better time to...
    Wingman300Ninetailedmom
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Crappy rewards have been the norm for a long time now. Then again what else can they offer but the cards that are part of the game
    Wingman300
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Well ... let me think ... wait ... here's a thought ... rewards that are the top cards ... not regular, rugged or veteran.
    Agreed gazza. They should offer the top cards. But then we won't spend lol. I don't need cards anyway unless they release an upgrade. Right now I'm stagnant
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Still, 1 million posse points earns you a 5 minute heal.....

I am in the same spot. Only cards I keep are Waltz, steel and battle. The rest I am stocked. Unless they give out a legendary Merc/ranger. I won't keep any other legendary cards
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Both posses are so close to 3.5 reward.
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    And to top it off both top 5, I believe that is a first for any group to have two teams in top 5, and get 3.5M
    lurch
    Both re now officially at 3.5

Great team work gang!!
    lurch
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Say whaaaaat!!! Congrats to all Legends!
    lurch