Attackers do own thing

Is there a way to get members of your attack party to not wander off and go after targets you don't want them to go after? Often when attacking I find critical members of my attack team wandering off to attack far flung targets when I need them to attack a specific target en masse. Yes, I can use flares to direct the entire team to a specific spot, but sometimes I just want to wandering members of my party to fall back in line.
BuckeyePeg

Comments

• WhirlyBird053WhirlyBird053 Member Posts: 3
    I found that control over fighters has changed since last update, some just wonder about oblivious of where flags are planted
    Peg
  • lurchlurch Member Posts: 104
    Yup, I contacted support about it, they want screenshots. They should re imburse us for healing
    PegRaven32
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    I also have had rogue players wander off after using 1-2-3 flags for direction... They are critical players bringing up the rear... They wander off and alone, are dead instantly. Very frustrating . I call those fighters teens. They just don't listen LOL. Help. This action can cost ya the game! Beware.
    BluerabiejBarbarasummey97
    Sometimes when my screen goes black. I tap the middle of the screen and sometimes, they cards pop up. Otherwise I have to restart. If wagon does not appear... Go to the frontier, tap on something. Close out. Then return to home screen. Sometimes the wagons will appear. seems to work about 85% of the time. Hope this helps. :s
    For rogue players, release them when the other fighters are engaged in battle. Usually they will follow the fight. If you send a fighter when the gang is walking to next target... Chances are, he will wander away and be killed. Hope this helps, it works most of the time.
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    It's frustrating when a large group of 49ers walk up to a Pinkerton tower and stop to take selfies, then get plastered across the landscape, a deadly case of senioritus. Yes gramps, we'll be home in time for Gunsmoke reruns.
    PegBluerabieAndrelix
    Lol, don't ya just want to slap em silly? I throw flags after flags, and still they wonder off in search of fortune and fame. They all just wanna be big rock stars, live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars, hey hey I wanna be a rock star. Haha love Nickelback jams.
    Well, off to bed, I'm still trying to get the hang of this forum. Have a good mornin.
    Bluerabie
    I had a merc take off, run in three circles and got shot dead. He looked like a wind up toy. I'm yellin. Let go of the reins! Did he listen? No. Splat dead. Ya ever have one run right up to the enemy only to turn tail and run away? Some are plum crazy.
    BluerabieCosmo
  • the_blotthe_blot Member Posts: 4
    Ha.. big rock stars.... will remember that next time the old gits wander off...
  • ReaperSmithReaperSmith Member Posts: 3
    Too much Texas Tea
  • TexanoTexano Member Posts: 19
    Somebody is squatting on my map. There is a lot to this game I don't know about. Are there strategies anywhere to read?
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    Texano, lots of basic info about Compass Point West is available in the in game help, located in the settings tab (the gear in the upper left of your screen)
  • jBarbarasummey97jBarbarasummey97 Member Posts: 4
    I use my flags to try to keep them together but that don't work .flag only last 10 sec.and everytime I loose..