Top 8 posse needs 3

MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
London uk need 3 high scoring fun loving chatty folk to help us get back in the top 6. Come and join this hard working fast growing fun posse.

We also have London uk 2 for those not quite ready for the top posse.

Come find out what we are like and see what a fun posse can achieve

Comments

• James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    I like to chat, I will come by tomorrow
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    We all know how you like to chat in other posse's James. "Come join the legends, the best posse, blah blah blah" freaking scalpers. Word of advice mph, you see this dude join, hit the kick button fast. He spends half his time spewing how great his posse is (which is a kickass posse for hi scoring folks) and the other half scalping up and coming posse's to join legends. Just giving you a heads up...
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Georgia- y do you keep raggin on James. He is a leader of one of the top posses in the game. It's how the game works. You recruit. How do you think HEH became what they are. By recruiting also. How do you think topgun got to be a top posse before folding. By recruiting. Either get off his lawn or at least spend equal time calling out other leaders. Zero has a cast of minions that go snooping every Monday thru Wednesday. Come on brother. Don't hate the player, hate the game
    lurch
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    I know James, zero and earl. Top 3 posses. I know what to expect from some. Zero and Earl have been great with my posse so far
  • lurchlurch Member Posts: 104
    James was a godsend, our posse was falling apart with only 8 of us really playing, he recruited us and gave life back to the game, we are a leaderboard posse again, but this thread is to recruit for London uk, not to run others down... Just sayin..
    MPH
    Still need players
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Yes, this is for London UK. If you want to join them MPH seems like a great leader.
    MPH
    Cheers Wingman. We need 4 for next event